Which is preferred by ladies, shaved or unshaved

For the providers who are on Lyla. Just wondering if you prefer guys with shaved pubic area and balls or furry or does it make much of a difference to you?

I keep myself shaved and tidy but it wasn't always that way. I was furry for years. 

• Like 1

Guest PetraPegasus

I always appreciate when clients are shaved clean, I just would not demand it. For those with furry pubic regions, I think it depends on the person because some people may have coarse or soft hairs but it has not caused me strain throughout my sex life. 

However facial hair and cunnilingus is a different story, that stubble or full beard can do some damage to the lower set of lips 😅 especially if one is a smoker. You just gotta be careful when it comes to that 🙂 hope this was helpful ❤️

20 hours ago, PetraPegasus said:

I always appreciate when clients are shaved clean, I just would not demand it. For those with furry pubic regions, I think it depends on the person because some people may have coarse or soft hairs but it has not caused me strain throughout my sex life. 

However facial hair and cunnilingus is a different story, that stubble or full beard can do some damage to the lower set of lips 😅 especially if one is a smoker. You just gotta be careful when it comes to that 🙂 hope this was helpful ❤️

How does being a smoker factor in? (I'm not a smoker myself)

Guest PetraPegasus
4 hours ago, Rambler1980 said:

How does being a smoker factor in? (I'm not a smoker myself)

Cigarette smoke clings to hair. If someone who smokes and has a beard is not careful during oral on a female (bacteria gets into small cuts and tears) , it puts her at risk of infection (yeast, VB).

18 minutes ago, PetraPegasus said:

Cigarette smoke clings to hair. If someone who smokes and has a beard is not careful during oral on a female (bacteria gets into small cuts and tears) , it puts her at risk of infection (yeast, VB).

I did not know that. First I heard of smoking being a factor in transmission of bacteria. Wow. 

Guest PetraPegasus
10 minutes ago, Rambler1980 said:

I did not know that. First I heard of smoking being a factor in transmission of bacteria. Wow

When you think about the tar and chemicals that stain facial hair and fingers, it is not too surprising