Two friends who are paid companions, I take it?

As a minimum, you'd have to pay them both for their time for the week, as well as taking care of all expenses (including travel). I'd suggest that you also have conversations about what the expectations would be while you're away - would you want both of them to be with you at all times? Or just some of the time? Would they have their own rooms, or would you expect them to share yours? And what sort of activities do you plan during the week? Some people may be fine with a week lounging by the pool, but others would get bored...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

This sounds like a fantatic and fun trip!  However,  before you take the plunge, I'd also strongly suggest to try out an extended or overnight outcall first to ensure you have good connection.  It is hard if not impossible to alter your plan midway while oversea.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It all depends on how much preparation and money you put into it. On top of making sure the chemistry is good between the three of you,  many details have to be worked out. Like making sure they both have passports, health insurance, up to date vaccinations(if required) and make sure they don't have criminal records or past convictions that could create problems at the border.

With the logistics out of the way, it's good to determine what you and them want from this. Better organize your week into something you'll all enjoy instead of making it all about you. It may work for a day or two, but will get old quite quickly.

I personally wouldn't do this kind of trip with more than one. But if you know them enough and can afford it, you're the one in a position to make that call.

It would be great to hear some input from any of the ladies who might of travelled with a client... what needs to be done to make it work.

You don't need to take sand to the beach. Save your money go solo toy Dominican. Mexico. Havana and you will be fine. Lots of women looking to hookup. Don't have to buy flights pay for meals buy clothes just pay them for their time at a fraction..just my opinion 

On 2/9/2019 at 11:43 AM, bigmack40 said:

You don't need to take sand to the beach. Save your money go solo toy Dominican. Mexico. Havana and you will be fine. Lots of women looking to hookup. Don't have to buy flights pay for meals buy clothes just pay them for their time at a fraction..just my opinion 

This could be an option but what about the chemistry etc. I don't know if OP was referring to SPs he has already met but if so, your option might not be the best.

One other thing to keep in mind. You are not taking the ladies on a vacation.  As nice as something like that sounds it still is for the ladies their job, it isn't a vacation as such for them. Depending on the lady, you'll find someone who would like to do that.  But for her she would be doing it for income, this lifestyle after all is for her is her livelihood.  For clients it is an escape

Not saying you don't know this.  But some (I've noticed this a bit on Twitter) guys seem to think such a holiday is a substitute for paying the lady.  Ladies go on such "vacations" (actually bookings) so they can earn money that might be used to go on a holiday after the "vacation"  

A rambling

RG