Bella Swanson • White

I had been chatting with Bella thru twitter for the last month. And had found her interesting and that we had a lot in common in topics that I have never chatted with other women about. I had seen her new photo's and videos that she had posted and was interested in seeing her.  Today I had free time and I saw that she was free, so I booked her, glad that I did, as someone else had just booked her for the hour slot ahead of mine.

Arrived at Brass a few minutes early and was greeted with a big hug by the beautiful and sexy Jessica, she brought me into my room and we chatted for a few minutes and she gave me another hug before she left. A few minutes later a knock and Bella entered the room. She was a slim beautiful red head, wearing a black top with pinstripes.  She had a nice smile and nice sexy eyes. She came and we immediately hugged and started kissing. I had heard that she was a great kisser and that was another reason that I was interested in seeing her.  We spent a few minutes kissing while I undressed her. She had nice smooth skin and perky breasts. She seemed to enjoy kissing around her neck and breasts.  I got her to start the shower while we undressed and kissed some more. 

In the shower we continued kissing and explorin each others bodies. We spent quite a bit of time here having a hot soapy time. I suggested that we continue on the table. It was a bit chilly in the room so we continued hugging and clinging to each other to stay warm:)  Then on to the table I go where she gave me a interesting massage, more sensual and finger tapping. Some nice body slides, I then offered to give her a massage. She got into position and I gave her a very nice frim massage on her back and legs and her nice bum.  Then I asked her to turn over and continued on her front and breast and legs. Meanwhile giving her a bit more kisses. She seems to enjoy kissing a lot, another plus. 

Then it was my turn to continue on my back. She massaged my chest which most girls don't. I also asked her for reverse bodys lides which she happily complied with. I had a very nice view of her amazing bum. She continued massaging me and then turned around so that we could kiss so more. She has very nice hand techniques and kept me on edge for a long time. Then finally I finished and was left quivering for a few minutes. She cleaned me up and we cuddled and chatted for a while. Then off to the shower for another cleanup. Still kissing a lot more.   

I enjoyed my time with this little red headed spinner. GFE and kissing ymmv of course. But we had amazing chemistry. She has a very quite voice but wants to please and ensure that you enjoy your time with her.  But the kissing will have me back for another return visit. 

DwKDl2LWkAAfjLp.jpg

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.