Anyone meet Olivia? Star?

One thing to keep in mind about reviews, some folks will NOT post a review if they really, really like a provider.  They want to keep her all to themselves! 😉  Why go telling the whole schoolyard about a good thing?  Not all who partake in the hobby feel this way, but more than enough do.  That and people have busy lives and just don't have time to review or even know where to do so.

That being said, myself I'm new here and don't have any reviews yet as I've not seen many people in the area.  Or they don't want to tell! 😄  

Best of luck!

Raquel

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Raquel Brooks said:

I do get it... to a certain extent..

But on the other hand, seems a little unfair though. I post reviews on girls when the service is great and they have a great attitude because I'd like to see them get more business. I mean that's a little more kind than keeping them a best kept secret isn't it? 

but that's a whole other thread I guess. lol

Edited by misterdynomite30

16 hours ago, Raquel Brooks said:

One thing to keep in mind about reviews, some folks will NOT post a review if they really, really like a provider.  They want to keep her all to themselves! 😉  Why go telling the whole schoolyard about a good thing?  Not all who partake in the hobby feel this way, but more than enough do.  That and people have busy lives and just don't have time to review or even know where to do so.

That being said, myself I'm new here and don't have any reviews yet as I've not seen many people in the area.  Or they don't want to tell! 😄  

Best of luck!

Raquel

Quite right, and I think this is another reason the recommendation section should be OOB to those who don't provide anything them selves.  Example, in order to gain access to the recommendation section you must provide 5 complete recommendations. 

I never understood the guys who think by not letting us all know about a great experience they are somehow keeping a lady to themselves.  It just doesn't make sense in this industry.  And even if it did and it worked, meaning no other fella got to meet her, she would probably have to give up job as 1 client cant keep a lady afloat financially, extreme earners exempt. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, harboursmoke said:

Quite right, and I think this is another reason the recommendation section should be OOB to those who don't provide anything them selves.  Example, in order to gain access to the recommendation section you must provide 5 complete recommendations. 

I never understood the guys who think by not letting us all know about a great experience they are somehow keeping a lady to themselves.  It just doesn't make sense in this industry.  And even if it did and it worked, meaning no other fella got to meet her, she would probably have to give up job as 1 client cant keep a lady afloat financially, extreme earners exempt. 

Although I’m on your side with this issue concerning recommendations I do think 5 is a bit extreme. I’m sure I’m not the only hobbyist who prefers to stick with one or two ladies. Some of us only hobby once or twice a year as well. So for the latter it would take a great deal of time to review 5. Especially if the hobbyist was just starting to review or hobby.

2 hours ago, Cjthomas said:

Although I’m on your side with this issue concerning recommendations I do think 5 is a bit extreme. I’m sure I’m not the only hobbyist who prefers to stick with one or two ladies. Some of us only hobby once or twice a year as well. So for the latter it would take a great deal of time to review 5. Especially if the hobbyist was just starting to review or hobby.

It was just a number.  Not something I am stuck on. 

13 hours ago, harboursmoke said:

Yup I agree. it's not like these girls are our "Girl friends" - Keeping them to ourselves isn't what it's about. 

It's business. They are providers. And a well job done by these girls deserves a good review.

It helps them AND helps us who have TOFTT a few times and posted positive reviews on girls who really didn't have 

any reviews available prior... sometimes we don't want to be the only ones that take ALL the risks. :classic_biggrin: Help us out too!

:)  Didn't mean for the conversation to take quite that turn.  I think most often it's option B.  Life is busy and people don't have the time to review, forget to review, or don't even know where to review 😄

Raquel

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Raquel Brooks said:

:)  Didn't mean for the conversation to take quite that turn.  I think most often it's option B.  Life is busy and people don't have the time to review, forget to review, or don't even know where to review 😄

Raquel

Don't be!  You started a great conversation.  Nothing wrong with that. 

12 hours ago, misterdynomite30 said:

Yup I agree. it's not like these girls are our "Girl friends" - Keeping them to ourselves isn't what it's about. 

It's business. They are providers. And a well job done by these girls deserves a good review.

It helps them AND helps us who have TOFTT a few times and posted positive reviews on girls who really didn't have 

any reviews available prior... sometimes we don't want to be the only ones that take ALL the risks. :classic_biggrin: Help us out too!

I would be like finding a great restaurant and not helping spread the word about how great it is.  

Anecdotal story, brace yourselves!  I am a gun guy.  Collect them, love marksmanship and hunting; and I reload.  

I recently discovered a great little shop run by an older gentleman and his wife.  My experiences have been great and I trust his work and advice.  I have sung their praises as much as I can and have diverted as much business to them as I can.  Why shouldn't I ?  I want them to stay in business.  Its too the benefit of all! 

Anyways tangent off lol 

• Like 1