Slowest day, or time of day, for he massage providers?

Does there seem to be any particular day(s) of the week, or time of day, that is generally the slowest for he massage providers? Thanks all!

I can confirm that.  I am not a big hockey fan and have found It easier to book during game. May not always be true 

• Like 1

I'm a guy that calls for appointments on short notice. Have a work cancellation and have time to fill, or whatever the case. I have the best luck in the morning. 9:00 to 11:30. After 11:30 it becomes a little more hit and miss. There are exceptions. Some of the 'work from home' providers don't like the morning appointments, Shu and Anne come to mind. They'll always try to push me back to the afternoon. 

Rose told me at 741 the mornings are light. There's a short hit at lunch, then starts getting busy again about 4:00. I imagine a lot of places are similar. 

• Like 1

Just a guess says a night with -48 after windchill might be good time to find an opening with whoever you like. Plus the Jets are playing.  You might even be able to get through the screening at VIPOTG if you tried tonight. 

Oddly I was texting with one of my regulars and implied it must be slow with the weather and she was like 'no oddly not, its been busy'. Massage mind you. I agree though that days like this are perfect for trying to break into LH and VIP. 

Lol... I wish !...  I even asked if they had any cancellations because of Cold... at least the lady is nice to me at Vipotg when she brushes me off, Lorihouse , I just get the machine and my texts go to the abyss...  thank goodness for my regulars..

Well I don’t know the best time to go, but the worst has to be Friday afternoons. I had booked an appointment and gotten in on time but kept getting interrupted as other guys kept showing up and looking for a massage. I had booked 90 minutes but got shorted 15 cause other guys in the lobby were getting annoyed waiting. 

I  go in the evenings during the week (Mon-Thru) have never had to wait and usually all the attendants are available.    

Don’t half the ads say 24/7 now. Or is that just the one agency. Don’t get me wrong, they are more then entitled. I just found it ironic that I had not been back there for a long time because of how busy it always is, and then when I tried what should be a slower time, both of the top 2 there were unavailable. 

• Like 1

Yes very ironic.

They are always there and always busy!

one word of caution there is only one provider that advertises 24/7 so when you see it stay away from her she is bad  news.

23 hours ago, Trent4321 said:

Well tried to see Sunny or Rose during a Jets game while it was snowing......they had taken the night off

Did you call or drop in? I used to hit Rose up on those days that I thought it would be slow, playoffs, storms, Christmas Eve, New Years Eve. That kinda stuff. If I called they'd book me then I'd find out she had been at home and came in for the appointment. 

I try to avoid seeing a massage attendant right after she has an earlier client.  My thinking is that they will be tired or less enthusiastic immediately after an earlier session.  It doesn’t always work, but there are ways of finding out if the attendant has been active or busy just before my appointment time.  

What do others think?

I think best opportunity coming up is to go during the western semi final for the bombers

many of the places won’t even realize this will draw many of us to our tv’s

• Thanks 1