Doesn't that feel weird a little? I feel weird about seeing other providers in the same location as someone I'm regular with. I can't imagine how that would feel with sisters. 

4 hours ago, AIfuzhou said:

Anyone?

@Alfuzhou ... members are more likely to respond when you start sharing, rather than posting seventeen almost identical posts asking for information about different locations. Try putting a review or two up to earn some goodwill. Share something. 

• Thanks 6

14 hours ago, Blue0012 said:

@Alfuzhou ... members are more likely to respond when you start sharing, rather than posting seventeen almost identical posts asking for information about different locations. Try putting a review or two up to earn some goodwill. Share something. 

Exactly!!!

I've been to see Michelle and had a great time with her. Just wondering if anyone has been to see Leanne yet? I'm really interested in seeing her but would like some feedback from someone that's seen her recently. Pm would be great. Please and thanks

Always Panning

i have seen both. imho both give a good massage. my preference is leanne no real reason we just seem to click better. i would give leanne a slight advantage in looks as well