Discrete Encounters Wednesday & Thursday With **Katie** (Moncton-Hosting)xoxo'sđź‘„

Gentlemen/Lovers,

My Name Is Katie....AKA-(Country Girl Katie)
I'm A Mature,Curvy (With Curves),(Part-Time)Service Provider.Having Long Brunette Hair,Dark Brown Eyes,And Soft Skin. I'm An Easy Going,Down To Earth Gal. Enjoy Snuggle/Cuddle,And Conversing With My Special Friends.Making It An Experience Not Just An Encounter. Taking Pleasure Providing Non-Rushed GF€ Companionship.Naturally Establishing Relationships/Connections. Partaking In Massage,Touch And Companionship.Having You Feeling Comfortable/At Ease.Our Time Together Is Always Well Spent,(Non-Rushed) Sessions.Having The Utmost Respect For My Special Friends.Cleanliness And Discretion Is Highly Assured And Expected.Fetish Friendly.Showers Are Available For Your Convenience. 

InCalls (Private Location/Private Parking -Downtown Moncton)
Outcalls (Available To Established Friends)  

**Please Note**(For Your Discretion) If Im Unable To Respond Right Way (Approx 30 mins), I Won't Resond Back, Unless I Have Your Permission,(I'm Not Ignoring You) I Would Never Want To Cause A Situation,On Your Part.If You Wish A Response Back (Please, Say "Respond Back").Otherwise,Your More Than Welcome,To Keep Trying To Contact Me (Within Reason).

-**Text**Is Preferred Method Of Contact

-Voice Call Is Needed,To Confirm Our Time Together 

Email- [email protected]
Contact Number (506)871-8869

Thank-You In Advance

Cheers **Katie** xoxo's 👄

image.jpeg