Sign in to follow this  

Sasha - Glory Hole • White • LL

I visited Sasha - Glory Hole from Leolist ad.  I've not been very sexually active and a mature guy so this ad was mysterious and intriguing.  She has an in call set up downtown in a decent hotel.  In her room there is a curtain with an opening.  Protocols are listed on her website.  I had my self doubts about my ability to climax due to lack of activity, age and medications, well, she coaxed out one of the most cathartic climaxes I've had in quite sometime.  She is a very sweet person as well, she was a little concerned and made sure I was cool afterwards.  Like i said I had one helluva pleasurable climax.  This may not be for everyone but I really enjoyed it.  Her oral skills are beyond anything I've ever encountered even when I was a younger dude and more active, pro or otherwise.  I would repeat in a heart beat.  I'm just going home to check and see if my toenails blew off too.  

• Thanks 1

I also saw Sasha a while back. I was always intrigued about the fantasy’s of a glory hole experience and man did she deliver. I texted her a while back maybe her second last visit where she replied really quickly. She mentioned her rates and what she offered even though it was listed on her website which I thought was nice of her. I booked for a session and also asked if could video record the session. She replied with a maybe not today which kinda sucked for me cause I really wanted to but meh I went anyways and was not gonna let that ruin my experience. She told me she was staying at a hotel right by the forks. When I got there she replied with what steps I had to take when I got there which were very simple. When I got there she told me verbally that she was okay with me recoding I guess she just wanted to see kinda what I looked like and maybe if I was legit I don’t know. Welp can’t say I denied. I got to record my very first glory experience and she was fantastic. She also said I didn’t have to give extra for it but I did anyways. Could help the fact that she did such a great job. If and when she’s back again fellas do good by her cause she was pleasant and made me feel super comfortable. Cheers everyone.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this