Mariska Harley & Bianca Jaguar • White • 3005

These 2 providers are magnificent  individually  and as a duo. Great mixture of styles, ages and desire.   Fun to be with   and in for the long haul. They  make a hobbyist  feel great about themselves.   Do  yourself a favour    !

• Thanks 1

Recently I had the pleasure of a duo with two fantastic ladies, the stunning blonde bombshell Bianca Jaguar and the sensational brunette Mariska Harley.  Now did I just say "I had the pleasure"? My apologies as that is a gross understatement.  Let me start again with what I should of said, and that is  "Recently I had the most fantastic, wildest, sexiest, erotic time of my life" with these two hotties!  When Bianca and Mariska advertise a duo.....let me tell you... they are talking a real duo... completely interactive while at the same involving you every step and every minute of the time.  Let me put it this way. imagine your wildest fantasy of a duo with two hot, experienced, mature ladies.  Now double that thought and only then you are getting into Bianca/Mariska territory.  I kid you not!  They tour NB on occasion offering this one of a kind experience, so if you see their ad then jump on it,...... and get ready for something very special. Oh, BTW rest up beforehand because you are gong to be very, very busy.

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.