Sign in to follow this  

Inara Jones Pleasure Companion from CMJ

I had started chatting one night on Twitter with Inara. She said she recognized my Alias and my Odi Avatar. She had been working at CMJ during 2011-2012 and had been using Cerb and probably recognized my name as I had a strong presence on Cerb back then.  Today was a slow day at work and I saw that she working at CMJ downtown today, so I decided to book her, as we had a lot in common and I was interested in her as she advertise a wide range of options. She advertises that she is a student and teacher of Body works, Erotic massage and many other Sexual health topics. 

When I got there I was shown a room and waited a few minutes. Soon a knock on the door and Inara and the sexy Skylar entered. Skylar and I are friends and she introduced me to Inara who then gave me a hug. I gave Skylar a quick hug and then she was gone.

Inara was wearing a one piece sexy outfit and sat down on the couch where we chatted for a few minutes to learn about each other.  She is a petite older woman with a firm curvy body, She had a very attractive face with a very stylish blond hair due. Soon we got out of our clothes for our shower, where I could see that she had a very nice body. We explored each others body in the shower and made sure we were each clean.  Then to the table we went. 

I got into position and she started giving me a very nice firm massage as I had requested. she covers the whole back and legs and calves with a bit of teasing once in a while. Then she gave me some very nice body slides. Then it was time for the flip. Here is where she excels. first she stared at my head giving me upside down kisses and massaged my chest while leaving her breasts available for me to play with.  We chatted through out the massage. She started to give me some nice kisses, this is ymmv of course. But by now we were comfortable with each other. More body slides on the front and massages on my legs. Reverse body slides as I requested.  I had asked for a edging session, and she delivered.   From different positions and angles, different strokes and different speeds. Different techniques that I had not experienced before.  A session with Inara was different from what I am used to.  It was full of different techniques and body sensations.  She is out to please, and wanted to know what I liked and didn't like. 

After a long time, she finally let me explode, and explode I did. She left me with a toe curling  finish and finished off with more hugs and caressing. We took our showers to cleanup and got dress and chatted a bit more. She showed me out the door and gave me another hug and kiss.  This was a amazing session, she knows the human body well and knows to stimulate you in many different way. This is probably a different experience that you are used to, but well worth the experience. Will be back later to see what else she can show me.  

DxDH-MYVYAAHGQ7.jpg

Her Twitter page for more info

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this