MA with nice breasts

I know many that have the perkiest and firmest breasts but it all depends on what you define as nicest.

Two that I have seen lately are from Brass Club, Elle and Ronny, I can even say that they had amazing bums as well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Proportionally, she is great! Also to Notch’s point, answers can come from all over.

• Like 1

I agree with NJ, the question is a bit pointless considering we each have our own criteria's of what's "nicest". Some like big, small, firm, bouncy, natural, enhanced, ...

I love breasts, but will always choose better service over nicer breasts.

I like my massages serviced with breasts too! Oh wait, maybe I read that wrong 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ME !!! Loll ! 

I am joking of course .. I wouldn’t nominate myself but if I can nominate someone , I would say Kimora since I get to play with those wonderful bags of joy all the time .. Lucky me ... 😉 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Alisonxox said:

ME !!! Loll ! 

I am joking of course .. I wouldn’t nominate myself but if I can nominate someone , I would say Kimora since I get to play with those wonderful bags of joy all the time .. Lucky me ... 😉 

Your definitely on my to see list😀

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Alisonxox said:

ME !!! Loll ! 

Bags of joy eh? Let’s see, there’s a Bj in there with an O thrown in. Great acronym ! Okay well I’m going to treat myself to a second drink this evening for that one. That is all! 

On 1/18/2019 at 11:36 AM, 1963Kennedy said:

Breath Taking Vivian without any doubt

Agree.  I might also add the amazing Adele keeping in mind that as Greenteal stated, everyone's criteria of "nicest" are different.  Being "big" is not one of mine.

• Like 2

To add to my previous comment. No matter the size or shape, I tend to judge more when used as an integral part of a massage. I seen women wither large breasts use them lazily, while others are far more creative, energetic and stimulating with the smaller assets nature gave them. I would never tell anyone how to use their body, but always enjoy unexpected use of what they got.

To quote an old expression:"It's not what you've got, it's how you use it."

20 hours ago, Greenteal said:

To quote an old expression:"It's not what you've got, it's how you use it."

Hmmmm....this applies to breasts too??  . 😋

2 minutes ago, Luckyme said:

Hmmmm....this applies to breasts too??  . 😋

If you ever received a bodyslide massage , more than definitely.😎

I couldn't agree more with Greenteal - breasts truly make an incredibly sensual bodyslide when used in the right way by a lady during an intensely pleasurable massage.

• Like 1

I certainly don't have the experience in Ottawa that most of the posters in this thread but I will add that I used to think I liked ladies with larger boobs but from my experience in this industry I have learner that there are no "nicest" when it comes to boobs... any size and shape can be amazing especially when they complement the rest of the beautiful woman's body.

While this lady is from TO I met her in Ottawa and certainly though her boobs as well as the rest of her body were great.

Sweetshay  

Petite & Sweet.. Gorgeous blond .5'5 (34DD 26 32) 128p alot of fun!! always happy & smiling

small.552383433_afewmodelshots).jpg.a8d4769fd14b250ac5276a60e4028538.jpg.ecda0120b3e3ef57293c17893a9bb2ca.jpglarge.1909624991_justfoolingaround.jpg.5e1a1ceac1ac9adf619c27587b892e35.jpg.88db1b3e73a02438b9fa53c1c5c2ee42.jpglarge.415274023_ireallylovemytits.!!.jpg.3081c779ccbe02c16459c4918e00ae16.jpg.22a6fd6f143ac0ed4beb2c6fa9d896bf.jpgsmall.291817438_Bedtime.jpg.440068561cb0749f94c8e279fbd73aac.jpg.d892c45de7d73671ee425706c748b697.jpglarge.1749892327_Sideboob..heheh(familyguy)hehehe.jpg.9882bfc03a49b3e8e5ca9f4689c9cf3b.jpg.7b70d00b4ac0d17943c3ea3946bb5365.jpg

• Like 2

Tough to top Ronny at Brass Club in the Best Breast category, they are full, firm gravity defying globes of goodness sporting eraser like nipples.  Added bonus, she loves nipple play 😁

• Like 1

I would definitely say, Autumn, Layla, Ronny, Ginger, Peach and Cleopatra at Brass Club. Stassi, Peach, Alessandra, Tawny and Eliza at CMJ. Lea for sure at ALO. All have spectacular breasts!!!

• Like 2

I'm adding Elle (Brass), Peach (CMJ), Tara Parker (Indy) and Hunter (Indy).

• Like 1