Hey I’ll be staying at an apartment Airbnb I’ll will be offering incall there. Location— Downtown  (Close To Spring Garden)

— 5’1,105lbs, 32ACup, Petite/Slim Body type.
**STRICTLY SAFE PLAY,**140hh/200hr. (MINIMUM out-Service Fee 40$)
— Real, Verified & Recommended (CERB/Lyla)

— *GFE* — My GFE includes, 180hh/260hr. **No BBBJ**, MSOG, NO rush, DATY, DIGITS, light kissing(requirements)
 Greek extra 100$ depending on size
—These are my RECENT pics 100% GENUINE, I do NOT send pics by phone.

Come and treat yourself to some true relaxation, passionate pampering and love making-

I promise I am a beautiful treat!!! I am often busy- so if I don't send a reply to your text then PLEASE DO message again and I will try my best to reply to all you.

If you’re a new client, I can’t wait to meet you & have a connection (new clients tend to become regulars very soon ❤️)

100 percent genuine and even more gorgeous than my pics! I offer the ultimate pleasurable love making experience- But only for mature, professional, respectful gentlemen whom enjoy mutual pleasure and who value beauty with elegance and class. 
Your Pleasure Is key & I Give Satisfying Results

I'm known to be a classy lady out of the bedroom, and a naughty sex bomb in bed 🙂 I am easy going, fun and get along with everyone who is nice and respectful. Please remember, if u decide to be my client - our relationship will be that of friends with benefits and based on mutual RESPECT (the key word).

The most common comment I hear from gentlemen who meet me is - 'I'm so glad i met u!!' and they want to see me again and again. Yes, its true that seeing me can be a bit expensive but I've been told i'm worth much more and it's a once in a lifetime opportunity.