Angela 741 st.marys

My bet is 'Angela' is 'Brianna'. Like last week she was apparently 'Ashley' as well. 

I truly want this not to be the case but ... if anyone checks her out let us know. 

Edited by Blue0012

I haven't had a session with Brianna yet. What's she like? I've met her once when I was there to see Susan. Big tits on that girl! 

I'm not the best person to ask. My review may be colored by the fact I got B&S to Brianna who I had no intention of seeing. I changed my appointment from 60 to 30 minutes when I realized what they did so it was a short appointment as well. Massage was okay. She does focus on the sensual side of things. You won't be disappointed there. But she's a heavy set girl. I won't go so far as to say fat, just not slim like I'm used too. And big breasts do nothing for me. She was a non repeat for me. Not to say others may like her more. And again, I went in irritated and annoyed over the bait and switch so my experience may have been colored by that. 

• Thanks 1

I stopped there this week, as far as I can tell the 3 I recognize have been there awhile, the girl I wanted was not there so I left... so I have not seen this Angela....  I think its the same 4 girls.

She said a few factors, mostly its slow and why sit at the shop all day for little business,  take the opportunity to take a break, then come back in a month or sooner..

Susan and Sasha are two different attendants. I've had sessions with both. I've met Brianna. But have not had a session with her 

There are 4 girls at 741 right now. i had tried all of them. Sunny, famously everyone know. Susan, slim girl around 35. New girl Briana and Angela, Briana big girl G booty maybe , beautiful face. Angela 40 age, smooth massage. All offer HE for sure