Angela 741 st.marys

Went there for first time today.  Called ahead for apportionment with Sunny but when I got there apparently I was late.   Angela is the one at the counter, she offered a massage and I agreed to it.  I can’t tell you if she is also one of the other girls you mentioned because I’ve never been there before.   Pretty much standard rates, HE and actually a pretty good massage.  I don’t know what else I’m allowed to say here but if anyone has any questions pm me and I will try to help.  

During my walk in visit i was told my appointment will be with Brianna. At reception she was Brianna. In the room she said she was Angela. I guess she forgot😂

I can tell tell she was very apologetic. Keep telling me I seem not to be happy😜. Was a very blah appointment. Just finished my 60 min and out. Won’t repeat. 

I get the impression that Brianna simply doesn't always show up to work. The others are there everyday. Never know when she will. The others don't seem to know when she will be there either 

9 hours ago, Zigzag00 said:

During my walk in visit i was told my appointment will be with Brianna. At reception she was Brianna. In the room she said she was Angela. I guess she forgot😂

I guessed that would be the case when the name 'Angela' turned up. When I saw her she was 'Ashley', and that day she didn't even know who 'Ashley' was till her boss told her she was 'Ashley'. Guess its the only way they can keep Brianna busy. 

Brianna is the younger full sized girl.

Maybe late 20’s. Has a light touch massage and is not like the other 3 there who can do a massage.  Plays with a higher pitched squeaky or baby voice.

She is not Sasha.

Not Rose/Susan

For sure not Sunny.

Alfuzhou, you still lurking and pm other members?

Give us some reviews!

Theres enough info on these boards that you can make an educated decision.

Mr. Alfuzhou,

The beauty about this site is it does provide enough info for almost anyone to make an informed decision on who may be right for them.

It seems you may want a full service provider.

You can find them on Leolist.

Or if it’s just a terrific massage, try Rave massage or Massage envy, they are okay.

Publicly asking if every masseuse out there offers extras or if they’re hot and young or how much or what extras can put this entire hobby at risk of losing some real good people.

If you haven’t made a decision so far in the 2 months you’ve been on here, I doubt that you will soon be making one.

Good Luck.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Deepthrower said:

Mr. Alfuzhou,

The beauty about this site is it does provide enough info for almost anyone to make an informed decision on who may be right for them.

It seems you may want a full service provider.

You can find them on Leolist.

Or if it’s just a terrific massage, try Rave massage or Massage envy, they are okay.

Publicly asking if every masseuse out there offers extras or if they’re hot and young or how much or what extras can put this entire hobby at risk of losing some real good people.

If you haven’t made a decision so far in the 2 months you’ve been on here, I doubt that you will soon be making one.

Good Luck.

Plus one!

Alfuzhou, Rather then make a tough decision just grab some cash and take the tour. Some girls will connect better with you then others, others you will find more attractive. What I find attractive you might not. Don’t be afraid to call before going and see who is available or ask to meet the girl before committing to the massage. And if your not feeling it then save your tips and just have a good massage. Half the fun of this hobby is searching for your favourite, not just going with someone else’s. 

• Thanks 1

Alf ... just go to a mp of your choice and find out for yourself! You probably enjoy the experience and a half hour will not break you! Hopefully you are willing to show your appreciation.