Alex B. Symone | The Capitals Contemporary Muse & Avant-Garde Influencer

INVEST IN YOUR OWN PRIVATE LUXURY

THE CAPITALS CONTEMPORARY MUSE & AVANT-GARDE INFLUENCER

1672306638_1.copycopy.thumb.jpg.5e3c7d69b04951be0285baaf7f5c9693.jpg

I am absolutely weak to a chivalrous nostalgic that craves the raw satisfaction that is only found in the lost art of courting someone new, that is the euphoria I desire most in life. So enamoured by one another, the moment we meet, the rest of the world simply melts away... I want that, with you. Once you have taken the time to learn about me on my website, I am more than confident that you will see why you and I are the perfect match. With our natural chemistry igniting long before we have met, and our mutual lust for life, love and adventure, you can be confident knowing our in-person meeting will go unmatched. If you are a gentleman that finds genuine satisfaction in courting someone new and knows the satisfaction that comes from allowing yourself time to relax in another's company before the main event... then I can say, you and I really are The Perfect Match. Those that know the difference they feel when they allow themselves time to relax in the company if someone new and now that this is imperative to ensure that our meeting is genuine and feel appreciated and valued entirely. To better gauge our genuine compatibility please review my website so that you feel confident that you and I really are The Perfect Match. Allow yourself to explore beyond simply buying a vapid experience and instead Invest in your own Private Luxury.

I look forward to us savouring our time together xoxo

Alex B. Symone

_________________________________________________________________________________

INVESTMENTS

Exclusive to Lyla Opportunity

The Gentlemen's Choice | Overnight | $2000

Off The Radar | Dinner to Midnight | $1200

Meet & Greet | Two Private Hours | $600

a single hour & under $400 | Minimal deposit required to secure our meeting | Outcall Only at this time, Thank you for the understanding

___

Interested in an Avant-Garde Affair**?

Do not hesitate to share your preference via email.

_________________________________________________________________________________

COMPATIBILITY

I have found the most memorable connects are with those that require professionalism, discretion & competency during the booking process with full transparency. Followed by a bubbly, upbeat and engaging personality when relaxing over a glass of wine or champagne. Finished with a vivacious, open-minded rendezvous that perfectly embodies the insatiable essence my images so clearly exude. Title/Race/Appearance/Age/Religion or Political beliefs are never factored into my consideration of whom to meet. What I do consider when an invite is extended to me, is integrity, etiquette and stability. I have dedicated numerous weeks to build a website that offers you full transparency in how I address the business aspects of my offer. This was done to ensure you feel more than confident in making your choice.

__

INTRODUCTIONS & CONTACT

Once you have reviewed my website (link below) and you are confident in our meeting, please introduce yourself via a formal email that contains the pertinent details requested on the connect page. Corresponding via email is preferred, my response time is higher, and all information can be presented in a single correspondence. Thank you for offering me this professional courtesy as well as reviewing your email to ensure all requested information is included. A thought-out introduction not only reflects well on you and make you a priority but it also lets me know I have attracted an authentic Gentlemen.  With the influx of contacts with poor phone etiquette bombarding my phone since my return, those extending me the courtesy of corresponding via email (my preferred contact method) take president. Your understanding in this speaks to the calibre of Gentleman you are, thank you for taking the time to form a well-thought-out introductory email. 

-See website for contact information-

1526861934_ig10copy.thumb.jpg.b6974dd48b8a5fbd878c52b6e5b5a481.jpg

Now that we've gotten the formal business talk out of the way, take some time to get to know the woman you will be meeting in person. You will find some of my favourite selfies on Instagram, be sure to follow me for the Crème de la Crème images that are exclusively saved for my Instagram story. If you pop over to my twitter you can better gauge the capacity I am working with... this one can often be hard to gauge, you'll find me to be stable, engaging and one of the few that practices conscious social media usage, a genuine breath of fresh air. Though SnapChat is reserved for those I have previously met, you are welcome to inquire about purchasing access once we have met in person, thank you for not attempting to exempt yourself from that requirement.

SOCIAL MEDIA  |  @ALEXBSYMONE  |  TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM  |  SNAPCHAT (once met $25)

CODE OF CONDUCT

I have taken the initiative of making the 'Nondisclosure agreement', 'Terms and Conditions'  and the 'Code of Conduct/Ethics' available for your public viewing prior to our meeting. With the overwhelming number of 'Fly-by-nights' on present today I thought it paramount to offer you full transparency so that you can feel confident in our meeting. Though the business aspects of our agreement are minimal and handled prior to our meeting, I still feel they should be approached professional and with full transparency prior to making your choice. Doing this ensures we both have a full understanding of how I approach the small but pertinent business aspects of our Private Luxury Arrangement. Doing this allows us to devote our in-person meeting to enjoying one another's company. PLEASE VISTE MY WEBSITE FOR FULL DETAILS 

**Avant-Garde Affair refers to BDSM, Fetishes, kink.

Edited by Alex B. Symone