Just gonna tell y'all

I do not want to see your junk unless you are with me. A pic will not change my offerings be it donations or restrictions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Meg O'Ryan said:

I do not want to see your junk unless you are with me. A pic will not change my offerings be it donations or restrictions.

And in my case the lady might do this too...

Although as she might say, it was a "little" something to get her laughing😂

Seriously though, no junk pics, ladies don't want them so why would you send them???🤔

RG

giphyspittingwoman.gif

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

LMAO, I still can't believe that guys will do that.  What is wrong with them. 

Yes, there are guys that do that. I think, in "Their Small Mind", it might change something. Weather it's, Donations,Booking Them, or Getting a "Freebee". Sometimes, one will send a Pic of "That".. assaying g I have a "Really Nice One" or "I Have a Really Karge One", and think we may "Hop Right  To It". Lmfao... 

I don't think so, at all. I Automatically "DNR" them! I really don't care, what it looks like, it's "Sick" and "Disrespectful" for a Man to do. Personally, I wouldn't want to meet a person like that anyways! With that being said, there are some Sp's out there, that will, still book them. I wouldn't want "That kind of Person's Company.. Ever.. But that just my Opinin. 

Sp's deal with all kinds of things... One would have no idea.. Unless, they're a Sp themselves. Also, I guess, it's how "Selective" the Sp, is in "Selecting Gents" that book with her.. 

A lot of BS out there and BS "BOYS" that cause the BS.. (Yes, Boys.. Not Gentlemen"    

Katie xoxo's 😉

• Like 1

Who are these men?! ! I think I have only seen one or two of these in my time from complete strangers. Unless it is accepted or initiated, dicks will be dicks...literally! Big dicks won’t pay the rent or mortgage either darlings. :classic_wink:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Meg: You sound just like the crown attorney.

And my attorney.

And the judge.

I cannot think of any circumstances under which someone, even an idiot, even a narcissist, even a pervert would think this is a good idea. Even if you junk was great (it isn't) why would a surprise receiving of an image of it on a phone be a pleasant thing?  Especially to someone you do not know or barely know. To both sane people and within the logic of the crazy it should seem like a bad idea.

• Like 1

I have to agree that it's disrespectful and will never change what a lady charges or if she will see you so it's kinda stupid thing to do with someone who has not indicated a wish to receive such pictures.

Now that said I do think there are ladies in the business who encourage exchange of pictures I think as a way of making a connection and developing the client relationship.  That's not saying that they enjoy seeing Dick pics but they have seen it as part of the business.

Just my Opinion

IMG_20150801_080940_edit.png

lol Ice! I take it you're a picker! ......... or perhaps you play..... but only with yourself?

I recall the 10 yo me the 3 1/2 h Voyageur (who remembers that line?) bus trip to visit my much older brother in Northern Ont. and spending hours perusing his stock of Playboy and Penthouse magazines (before the days of genital shaving!) and my brother assuring me there was no point in 'seeing if you can't touch'.

Ladies the only only 'Dick' pic you'll ever get from me would be either Richard Nixon or the Donald.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2019 at 4:01 PM, katie said:

Yes, there are guys that do that. I think, in "Their Small Mind", it might change something. Weather it's, Donations,Booking Them, or Getting a "Freebee". Sometimes, one will send a Pic of "That".. assaying g I have a "Really Nice One" or "I Have a Really Karge One", and think we may "Hop Right  To It". Lmfao... 

I don't think so, at all. I Automatically "DNR" them! I really don't care, what it looks like, it's "Sick" and "Disrespectful" for a Man to do. Personally, I wouldn't want to meet a person like that anyways! With that being said, there are some Sp's out there, that will, still book them. I wouldn't want "That kind of Person's Company.. Ever.. But that just my Opinin. 

Sp's deal with all kinds of things... One would have no idea.. Unless, they're a Sp themselves. Also, I guess, it's how "Selective" the Sp, is in "Selecting Gents" that book with her.. 

A lot of BS out there and BS "BOYS" that cause the BS.. (Yes, Boys.. Not Gentlemen"    

Katie xoxo's 😉

Sigh.. unfortunately it takes all kinds. There are many good men out there and there are a few idiots who I would NEVER see again let alone just receiving a dick pic. . I feel bad for newer SPs who feel that they have to put up with their b.s.

My rule is if I have to mentally psych myself up to see someone then I know I have a major issue with them. And it’s usually not a hygiene issue or someone who says derogatory things flat out. I take care of that right away. They are gone right away. To me, it’s far  more insidious that that.

It’s the ones who think they are far superior, ones who ask too many personal questions throughout the entire session, the white knights who have guilt issues about doing this so they turn it back on the SP, narcissists and the list goes on.

Sometimes their behaviour doesn’t rear their ugly heads until a few repeat sessions and then I realize I dread seeing them. I pick and choose who I want to see and it’s not about the money for me. I have good regular clients and have also had a few I let go because they decided to show their true colours later on. Other times when I get to see them a few times, I realize their personality doesn’t jive with mine or there is no chemistry. 

I do this on the side because I want to and not because I have to. When I’m in a position to choose who I want to see, I’m happier and my clients are happy with me. I have some pretty amazing clients who are very good to me. 

• Like 1

On 1/25/2019 at 12:58 PM, waterat said:

lol Ice! I take it you're a picker! ......... or perhaps you play..... but only with yourself?

Lol  but how many cords can he strike when playing by himself?

• Haha 1