Shout out to Scarlett Melody in Fredericton

I’m just expressing my experience with this beautiful, bleu eyed blonde I’ve been seeing since her arrival in Freddy . I have to say if you looking for a professional provider that’s sexy ,   safe , kind and super intelligent  you should look her up . I’ve seen many Bp girls and this girl really deserves to be acknowledged . No drama , doesn’t clock watch and will rock your world if you connect .

I’m not her promoter just an addicted Scarlett fan . Really didn’t want to share my experiences because I wanted to keep her all to myself but that’s not realistic . Reach out if you have any questions . 

Edited by Alpacino40
Added comment
  • Like 2

Yes I’m aware but this is a reco and a blurb on my experience. I just wanted to give her a 👍after my meeting her today. It was amazing and wanted to share with you guys . I’ve noticed many posts asking if we have seen xxx girl . It’s getting old ! 

• Like 1

I've been thinking about seeing her, but her prices have deterred me. $300 is a lot considering that you can have an amazing hour with other local ladies for $50 to $100 less.

I have to say I second and third this.

Scarlett is an absolute gem! I took the plunge and decided meet up with her after aligning our schedules. Boy was I glad I did

beautiful blonde hair blue eyes and as someone else said just genuinely loves what she does.

very intelligent and bubbly too.

a real bonus for Fredericton!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1