Guest S******s*m

Kila and I have been exchanging emails for quite a while - she is an extremely busy lady and it can be very hard to connect even if she is local. I have always had reservations about meeting a local lady for discretion. Finally had an opportunity that I could not let pass so got in touch with her to see if we could connect.

We finally set our sights on a date and time and I opted for incall to simplify my schedule. I parked near her place and took a nice bottle of Australian rose along for the ride.

After ringing the bell, I heard footsteps and the door opened to reveal a nymph! Kila was wearing a beautiful gold top which complimented her long hair and gorgeous figure. She was also wearing very tight jeans showing her curves in the nicest way.

She lead me to her living room where we popped the bottle of wine open and got to know a little more about each other. As the experienced Cerb members would have seen on the recommendation thread, Carley and Kila have done duos together but there has not been a reco for Kila - another reason to see her as I am very curious in nature. While sharing stories, I noticed Kila's feet were in need of some massage so we got comfortable and conversed some more while sipping our wine.

We moved on to her bedroom where I offered to continue her massage and the atmosphere started warming up from there. And warming up it did (sizzled actually) - Kila is an experienced erotic dancer and every part of her body moves very nicely to the music. We enjoyed each other (no details but quite the adventure in many ways :biggrin:); time passed very quickly, way too quickly. If you are fortunate to get an opportunity to see her, treat her well as you will see what YMMV really is... I am already looking forward to my next visit the best held secret in town.

Remember Kila, :shehot:

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.