Would you give your full legal name to an SP?

I started this thread and it was the most popular for the last few weeks or even months. S Admirer, a long term member, has also noticed that this type of discussion rarely happens on CERB and he is right. My personal opinion is that this is really lacking on CERB, but then you don't have to agree with me.

I think that you cannot sustain the interest in a forum when everybody agrees with everybody and it becomes really BORING (and I hate to be bored). Again you don't have to agree with me!

Nonetheless, I like to be a member of CERB to check on the SP schedules, and marginally for some well respected recos.

Therefore, I have decided to join the silent majority on CERB and not contribute. Believe me I have to do this and it's not really a matter of choice for me now.

Consequently, and since I CANNOT DEFEND MYSELF AND MY VIEWS NOW, please REFRAIN FROM QUOTING ME. It is only fair I think.

Have a good life and play safe!

One thing I wanted to add back in my last post, but forgot. Anyways there is vast majority of ladies that do not ask for ID at the door,it is not asked by SP's or asked by MA's and I never/ever bring my wallet, just the envelope, due to my wallet going missing years back when I was naive and foolish starting off in hobbying, and lets just say it was not a very nice situation.

That said, yes the lady does have my contact number or has done a 'date check' on me possibly?

I have had filled out screening questionnaire's before for ladies that were touring into Ottawa, and on no account was I ever asked for ID at the door by them, I also gave them local references from SP's.

I'm just making a comment, and that I have had no issue with the safety involved for a lady.

I started this thread and it was the most popular for the last few weeks or even months. S Admirer, a long term member, has also noticed that this type of discussion rarely happens on CERB and he is right. My personal opinion is that this is really lacking on CERB, but then you don't have to agree with me.

Consequently, and since I CANNOT DEFEND MYSELF AND MY VIEWS NOW, please REFRAIN FROM QUOTING ME. It is only fair I think.

Just to clarify that I never said this type of discussion rarely happens on cerb. I said that in my three years of experience seeing over 200 different SPs I was personally never asked for my name and I cited one possible reason as may be because I am outcalls only to my home and in all cases the ladies would know my full address which may be as good as my full name. We have an open forum and every subject of interest can be and has been discussed and debated (especially when it comes to the safety of our ladies) and safety of our SPs or privacy of the hobbyists (and SPs) have been discussed many times before on this forum.

If you don't want to be quoted as you have asked, the least you can do is not to misquote others.

I think this thread has provided a lot of people with enough screening info regarding some people's personalities and perspectives to make an informed decision of who they will and will not see.

The screening process is not always about the information but the compliance of clients. If they will not be respectful or follow the rules or instructions in the booking process, how likely are they to do that once in the bedroom (regardless of what the booking/screening process is.)

This thread is like a war - aren't we supposed to be getting together to have some good sexy, sensual fun? With so much anger and disrespectful comments it's hard to believe that people's intent is about hooking up with each other.

Find an SP who you are comfortable with in all ways (screening, booking, location, personality, sexuality) and go with it.

• Like 5

I think this thread has provided a lot of people with enough screening info regarding some people's personalities and perspectives to make an informed decision of who they will and will not see.

The screening process is not always about the information but the compliance of clients. If they will not be respectful or follow the rules or instructions in the booking process, how likely are they to do that once in the bedroom (regardless of what the booking/screening process is.)

This thread is like a war - aren't we supposed to be getting together to have some good sexy, sensual fun? With so much anger and disrespectful comments it's hard to believe that people's intent is about hooking up with each other.

Find an SP who you are comfortable with in all ways (screening, booking, location, personality, sexuality) and go with it.

Yea....a voice of reason!! Be good to each other, life is way too short!!

Peace

MG

• Like 1

Therefore, I have decided to join the silent majority on CERB and not contribute. Believe me I have to do this and it's not really a matter of choice for me now.

Why? Because everyone disagreed with you? Ah, well, no big loss.

Since cerb is a recommendation board, and not a review board

I'm well aware of that and please don't assume I was only talking about CERB in my post.

Additional Comments:

I said that in my three years of experience seeing over 200 different SPs I was personally never asked for my name and I cited one possible reason as may be because I am outcalls only to my home

You seem to prefer ladies in the 18-22 range and it is my experience that younger ladies do not screen as rigorously as more mature ladies.

I think everyone has made their point and it appears from reading this entire thread that every SP has their way of screening a client. For me, a lot of it is relying on my intuition and it has always served me well. There is no right or wrong way when it comes to asking for info from clients and ladies that ask for more info should not be critisized especially if a person will not be going to see them anyways. There are plenty of providers out there who will not ask for a full name or work number.

Some SPs are asking for the full legal name before even taking the apointment. And best of all, these same SPs would not give you their full legal name. I will never give an SP my full legal name. Would you?

Although I respect people's preferences in not wanting to give their full real name to their SPs, what are the assumptions here about what we will use it for?

What do you think we're going to do with it?

• Like 1

Although I respect people's preferences in not wanting to give their full real name to their SPs, what are the assumptions here about what we will use it for?

What do you think we're going to do with it?

Repectfully, for anything and everything. Its the uncertainly, and the huge potential issues it could create, that makes it a non-starter for me.

As Pistol Peter and others have pointed out, this issue is likely to rarely, if ever, actually present a problem for an established cerb member making an appointment vis cerb.

Well I don't know all the SPs! And nobody is guaranteeing me that the SP I will see is sane.

I am not complaining: I started the thread asking the MALE members about their feedback on the issue. I do understand the perspective of the SP but I don't have to agree with it because it affects me and it could affect other people around me.

And it is my choice indeed!

HOLY SEXISM (women are manipulative) , WHOREPHOBIA (sex workers must be insane), ABLEISM (having mental health issues= not being trustworthy... even though we all have mental health issues to some degree)

If you don't know what those mean, try google!

Some SPs are asking for the full legal name before even taking the apointment. And best of all, these same SPs would not give you their full legal name. I will never give an SP my full legal name. Would you?

I would not give my full name for privacy,and for my own discretion. That being said I would never even think of asking a S/P for there full legal name for the exact same reason. I do believe the S/P's I see on a regular basis if they did discover my full name some how I trust them well enough that it would go no futher.

Guest L******sL**a

I ask for first name age and occupation...sorry I never go on this site ...

One thing I wanted to add back in my last post, but forgot. Anyways there is vast majority of ladies that do not ask for ID at the door,it is not asked by SP's or asked by MA's and I never/ever bring my wallet, just the envelope, due to my wallet going missing years back when I was naive and foolish starting off in hobbying, and lets just say it was not a very nice situation.

That said, yes the lady does have my contact number or has done a 'date check' on me possibly?

I have had filled out screening questionnaire's before for ladies that were touring into Ottawa, and on no account was I ever asked for ID at the door by them, I also gave them local references from SP's.

I'm just making a comment, and that I have had no issue with the safety involved for a lady.

You may, then, find it of interest that as of this year a very popular mp in the Vancouver area now makes a point of telling all clients to be sure they have ID on them and to be prepared to show it to reception. Altho, the front desk apparently does not scrutinize this, the clients must carry identification with them when in the location, due to bylaw issues. MPs can be inspected at any time, and the mps must ensure they are complying, just as a convenience store must ensure they have verified age when selling cigarettes.

That's my contribution to this topic.

Plus, I repeat, I cannot understand why any sps with any sense would arrange and go to an outcall without full name along with that address. If the person she is seeing is not the one registered to that location what the heck does she think she can do with the address info, if something were to happen, if the guy she visits isn't on record, and in some cases, these sps do outcalls via a cel phone. Same for hotel outcalls, someone claims they register under a fake name? Really? How do they manage to do that exactly? lol, some stories are too good to be true.

Again, for hotel outcalls, an sp who isn't verifying by calling front desk and asking for that full name is not even doing a basic cross check to see the guy isn't sending her on a fake booking. So much time can be saved by such simple screening, it seems some sps will bend over backwards (not in a good way) to accomodate some clients, and not just put themselves into more dangerous situations, but also make it that much more difficult for the next sp to ask for even the simplest of verifications.

So, a check of ID? More common than you might think, and certainly not unheard of.

Guest ma*be***ag***

While I am not throwing my name around to everyone I talk to, when I am comfortable enough to meet up with someone, based on a lot of conversations/emails, then I would give my name.

If I can be selective as a hobbyist, then I would think that lady has the right to be selective in regards to her personal safety as well. Respect goes a long way in ensuring a good time is had by all.

Each city certainly has their different By-Laws, I do understand what could possibly take place in Vancouver, but that is there and I live here.I belong to a private club here, and there is no requirement for me to provide ID, for my yearly membership or for visits.

Because of your city licensing with by-law, they are forced to comply if that by-law was not there I'm certain they would not be asking for ID.

As for out calls, to a Hotel I don't do them, strictly in calls for me. I don't get asked for ID never have in all my years.

I can assure you it does not happen here (ID check) perhaps it does happen a lot in Vancouver, so maybe more common there but not here.

You may, then, find it of interest that as of this year a very popular mp in the Vancouver area now makes a point of telling all clients to be sure they have ID on them and to be prepared to show it to reception. Altho, the front desk apparently does not scrutinize this, the clients must carry identification with them when in the location, due to bylaw issues. MPs can be inspected at any time, and the mps must ensure they are complying, just as a convenience store must ensure they have verified age when selling cigarettes.

That's my contribution to this topic.

Plus, I repeat, I cannot understand why any sps with any sense would arrange and go to an outcall without full name along with that address. If the person she is seeing is not the one registered to that location what the heck does she think she can do with the address info, if something were to happen, if the guy she visits isn't on record, and in some cases, these sps do outcalls via a cel phone. Same for hotel outcalls, someone claims they register under a fake name? Really? How do they manage to do that exactly? lol, some stories are too good to be true.

Again, for hotel outcalls, an sp who isn't verifying by calling front desk and asking for that full name is not even doing a basic cross check to see the guy isn't sending her on a fake booking. So much time can be saved by such simple screening, it seems some sps will bend over backwards (not in a good way) to accomodate some clients, and not just put themselves into more dangerous situations, but also make it that much more difficult for the next sp to ask for even the simplest of verifications.

So, a check of ID? More common than you might think, and certainly not unheard of.

Judging from some of the posts by some of the guys (who come across imho as legends in their own minds) on this thread, I can see why ladies have screening/verification in place.

Hopefully my last 2 cents on this subject

RG

Women just have to take one look at me and know they won't feel threatened. A 4'11" 90 pound woman could kick my ass! As far as my experiences, each service provider has been very professional. Some I may not wish to give my information, but most I wouldn't have a problem.

Additional Comments:

You seem to prefer ladies in the 18-22 range and it is my experience that younger ladies do not screen as rigorously as more mature ladies.

Good point (my prefer age range is 19 to 25 though). Yes this could be another reason. Though in my view I think that girls in this age range are equally in danger and most likely even more in danger and they should screen clients even more rigorousy..

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

Just a thought: If our concern is to make the hobby safe for SPs, remember that in jurisdictions and venues where the hobby is legal and open, the incidences of crime against SPs is extremely low if not zero, regardless of ID issues.

As an example, I make many trips to Germany and there is a HUGE hobby industry through legal brothels there and I follow the scene and newspapers closely there. They never ask for ID at these brothels. Yet there have been no reports of violence or even rip-offs against SPs that I have been able to find in many years, even though the industry is probably 10x bigger there than Canada.

So my conclusion to all of this is: don't vote Conservative in the election

Additional Comments:

I would certainly provide my ID to an SP if she asked me, but none have ever asked. So I don't understand how the referral policy works for the SPs who require it. I could refer you to girls I saw, but how could they connect a name to a face? If you can see 200 girls and none ask for your name then I imagine there must be a very small number of guys who can give the required referral.

I guess I would have to give my real name to an SP who didn't ask for it, and beg her to remember me so that she could field calls on my behalf??

This thread reminds me of the movie "Indecent Proposal," where after Demi Moore agrees to sleep with Robert Redford, the lawyers on both sides get involved and the large volumes of documents and insurance policies have to get endorsed and signed before the sex happens!

So I don't understand how the referral policy works for the SPs who require it. I could refer you to girls I saw, but how could they connect a name to a face?

How did you book time with the girls you saw ? You must have either use an email address, cell phone or PM from a forum like cerb. Did you do something unique that she would remember ? All these common element ties you to the reference.

Your reference should also be someone you have seen recently, no point contacting someone you saw a year ago, as a good SP she would decline being your reference anyway.

It is much easier if you are a regular client.

Or

Use an Adult Verification System.

Your reference should also be someone you have seen recently, no point contacting someone you saw a year ago, as a good SP she would decline being your reference anyway.

No necessarily true. I will give a reference on anyone I've seen (as long as the gentlemen requests it, of course) but with a disclaimer if necessary (eg. only saw him once, a year ago, but there were no problems and I'd see him again.)

So my conclusion to all of this is: don't vote Conservative in the election

I agree. And there is also the terrible STI:

gonorrhea lectum

We are all fortunate that the treatment is available to all on May 2, 2011.

No necessarily true. I will give a reference on anyone I've seen (as long as the gentlemen requests it' date=' of course) but with a disclaimer if necessary (eg. only saw him once, a year ago, but there were no problems and I'd see him again.)[/quote']

You have a good memory :)

Remind me not to play Trivia with you :D