EVIE LANE: A True Goddess

Hi, Im Evie Lane but most call me Goddess. Spend some time with me and you will quickly understand why and surely do the same. I am a experienced and established MA and Sensual Domme based in Ottawa.

1535579535_BodysuitCrop2.thumb.jpg.ec5f5a87e8c10796dac67c2f668c73c6.jpg

I am the most delicious form of domination you'll ever experience. Surrender to me and let me take you to the edge. Offering a softer and lighter experience, making it ideal for those new to bondage, BDSM, or anyone looking to explore their sexual edge.

IMG_4236.thumb.JPG.73a602018af92cf179f786f66216505d.JPG

Hosting from a upscale and discreet location. I guarantee to always provide a comfortable and safe atmosphere allowing you to surrender to pleasure like never before. 

IMG_3748.JPG.9ded89134b9197a6c82e416a892e4438.JPG

Bondage Massage - Time with me is the ultimate in soft sensual domination. Candlelight, Tantric music and Gentle restraints provide you the ideal atmosphere to fully surrender and explore your sexual edge. You will be restrained and blindfolded allowing you to savor every little sensation as I stimulate every bit of you from head to toe. I will tease and tantalize you with a melange of textures, sensations and tantric techniques to reveal what you love to hate and what you hate to love. 

Fetish Exploration and Sensual Domination - I enjoy and provide a variety of kink and fetish exploration. Lets explore your fantasies. Whether you are looking to explore deeper into the magnetic world of BDSM or desire a softer introduction to kink and submission, our time together with always leave you satisfied and craving more. 

AVAILABLE February 1st - 9th
Please Note when Inquiring:

I live a full life and do not accommodate same day bookings, time with me is worth planning for. 

Email: [email protected]

Or 

Text: (647) 503-0675 

FOR MORE PICS AND INFO - www.twitter.com/EvieLane613