Adventurous minds, welcome and thank you for taking the time to visit!

My name is Gabriella Laurence. I’m an established mature courtesan and exclusive travel partner based in Montréal, Canada. With a sublime appetite for new adventures and a pronounced desire to enjoy myself in life, I offer a genuine, discreet and professional companionship experience to distinguished ladies, gentlemen and open-minded couples who have an appreciation for "go with the flow" moments in exquisite company. Without a doubt, I am best paired with charming patrons who are seeking a lengthy, multifaceted experience as opposed to a brief, elementary encounter solely fixated on carnal gratification.

Naturally gracious and the epitome of a lady in public, I exude poise, charm and elegance with a touch of playful mischief. As a wine and culinary aficionado, I appreciate both fine dining as well as casual evenings where we have the opportunity to utilize a combination of all our senses while enabling our connection to develop naturally over dinner and cocktails. When accompanying you for a special night on the town, I am always delighted to be your alluring chameleon who ranges anywhere from Swanky Chic and Black-Tie Fun to Sassy Business to "the girl next door" in jeans and a t-shirt. Devouring you with my perpetual, undivided attention is one of my favorite gourmet  desserts.

I am kindly inviting you to explore my website in order to find out if we are compatible.

If we are, I am looking forward to making your acquaintance!

The sweetest of kiss,

Gabriella xox

image.png.ce6c10a9910e312dc7fa3d704f6f5d7d.png

Get to know me beyond my formal advertisements and follow

me on Twitter @Miss_GabriellaL .

Distinctive Prepaid Exclusives (contact me for access to my private page)

Montreal Honorarium

Montreal Couples

Relaxing Spa Package

Virtual Companionship

Q & A

Contact Me

Edited by Gabriella Laurence
  • Like 1