Thought would be a fun thread:) 

Is your superbowl sunday about

1. The game? 

2. The commercials? 

3. The food? 

4. The half time? 

5. Puppy adoptions 😂 

For me....

Food! For sure smelt feed, chicken wings, loaded potatoes and nachos. 

then..its the commercials! I love a good commercial on any day! 

the game...well how can I not appreciate all those amazing athlete butts! And the cheerleaders! 

half time has been more MEH than wow lately...

then cant resist the great work SPCA has dome making it an anual event. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The commercials in the hope CTV/Bell won't try to sabotage the broadcast by showing us old Tim Horton commercials.

And maybe the half-time show if Adam Levine gets knocked out by a flying beer bottle.

1 minute ago, Greenteal said:

The commercials in the hope CTV/Bell won't try to sabotage the broadcast by showing us old Tim Horton commercials.

And maybe the half-time show if Adam Levine gets knocked out by a flying beer bottle.

Bit what about food? Puppies? And cheerleaders? 😆 But yes all true and unfair! Lol

1 minute ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

Bit what about food? Puppies? And cheerleaders? 😆 But yes all true and unfair! Lol

Puppies and cheerleaders are fine but I don't need the Super Bowl for that.

As for food, I got plenty of left overs but could maybe do something special by picking up a donair platter.

And on the topic of cheerleaders, the NFL seriously need improve their work conditions. 

While the ladies are often the centre of attention, they get minimal wage, often do unpaid promos and receive little to no royalties from the use of their images. And that's not to mention the one sided ethics rules, unrealistic fitness criteria's and the high likeliness of getting fired if they complain as hundred of ladies are waiting to take over.

The league only recently started working on their lack of diversity in their administration. Hopefully, they'll soon work on treating ladies like human beings.

1 hour ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

Thought would be a fun thread:) 

Is your superbowl sunday about

1. The game? 

2. The commercials? 

3. The food? 

4. The half time? 

5. Puppy adoptions 😂 

For me....

Food! For sure smelt feed, chicken wings, loaded potatoes and nachos. 

then..its the commercials! I love a good commercial on any day! 

the game...well how can I not appreciate all those amazing athlete butts! And the cheerleaders! 

half time has been more MEH than wow lately...

then cant resist the great work SPCA has dome making it an anual event. 

And don't forget a little Drink of something.. What they like to call "Cheer".. I personally like "Beer".. Yes.. Right from the Bottle or Can.. Lol.. ☺️.. 

Edited by katie
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would like to invite all the NB legit SP’s to Northern NB with all expenses paid to the party. Swimming pool, super big screen tv, haute cuisine catereing, open bar, and a backup band plan for half time in case their show sucks. Not midnight yet right?  Come on loto max!!!

• Haha 1

That halftime show sure sucked donkey ass. Adam Levine promised a "surprise" to make up for the controversy. But other than cementing the fact he's a douchebag with a mediocre performance, I didn't see anything else. Maybe the goal was to make us appreciate the performance of Paul McCartney in 2005. If that was it, mission accomplished!

13 hours ago, Greenteal said:

That halftime show sure sucked donkey ass. Adam Levine promised a "surprise" to make up for the controversy. But other than cementing the fact he's a douchebag with a mediocre performance, I didn't see anything else. Maybe the goal was to make us appreciate the performance of Paul McCartney in 2005. If that was it, mission accomplished!

Wow! I loved the half time show lol. Especially liked the fusion of other performers mixed in. And..I am a sucker for that mans body and tats lol. 

Smelts were good! Lol...

And then there is Brady, patriots win:) They got a smart coach and it shows! 

Poor Rams, got smashed with a 6 to 3 win. Ouch. 

Just now, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

Wow! I loved the half time show lol. Especially liked the fusion of other performers mixed in. And..I am a sucker for that mans body and tats lol. 

Musical tastes can't be debated, but the presence of the other performers was a joke. One had close to 20% of his lyrics censured in the single minute he was allowed to perform. 

Pretty sad when SpongeBob is the highlight of the show.