Hush / aura / red room?

Hey folks

Any suggestions on the best place to visit a mp in St. John’s, perhaps at one of the 3 places above?  Looking for happy ending but Fs not required...

here for a couple more days so all advice is appreciated!!!

Hush & the Red Room are owned by the same person and the ladies work in both so no real difference between them.

I have not been to Studio Aura so I can't recommend. 

There used to be a placed called Relaxation Spa with Asian ladies but I am not sure it is even open any more.  It is the most conservative of the places I have visited.

Besides that there usually are some touring ladies in the city and a number of local ladies who advertise but a lot of them are offering only car dates and outfall or incall locations that you might want to be careful with.

One of the comment I hear is that the rates are too high but for the reputable ladies I think the rates are about right for services provided and comparable to other cities I have visited.  Their is segment of the market that is significantly lower but if you do your research you will understand why.

If it's an Agency type of experience I would recommend Hush or Red Room.

Just my Opinion 

Hush/RR are great. They offer fs as well. Not sure about the other one u listed but u don’t seem picky. I do recommend Nikki at Hush though. Good luck.

I have had good experiences at the Red Room. Hush I avoid like the plague due to its location. Studio Aura at one point had a great selection of ladies, unfortunately the quality of talent has dropped significantly and rates are outrageous. Way above standard rates throughout the country.  

What’s the establishments like? Clean and professional? Are all the ladies clean and disease free?  And has anyone been there lately and who to recommend? This is new to me and I’m interested just taking some precaution..

On 5/5/2019 at 11:38 PM, Suchfun said:

I have had good experiences at the Red Room. Hush I avoid like the plague due to its location. Studio Aura at one point had a great selection of ladies, unfortunately the quality of talent has dropped significantly and rates are outrageous. Way above standard rates throughout the country.  

I agree. I floated in and out of Aura. And last going off it all got quite scandalous!