Happy Relaxation, Sensual Experience

Brand New services because you asked and I just want to take care of you! ONLY Advertising these Services on Lyla. ❤️ 

Massage
Trained but not registered in Massage Therapy; I will be delighted to treat you to a Swedish relaxational massage to leave an ever lasting smile on your face! After all when the tension is released we are able to enjoy the pleasures of life.
"Deep tissue" work will not be offered in these sessions and all sessions will be done in the most safe and hygienic manner. 

Rates

45 min - 140
1 hour - 200 
90 min - 300

"Deep tissue" work will not be offered in these sessions and all sessions will be done in the most safe and hygienic manner. 

Nuru

Is an experience! It is not for someone who is short of time and in a rush, but is for someone looking to be fully indulged and pampered. From the moment you walk in, this experience will leave you on a different level of relaxation. From the hot soapy shower, to the slippery, nuru gel, full body massage and deep tissue work, to the final hot towel this is something to really be enjoyed. 

Rates

90 mins - 450

2 hour - 600* Highly recommended for the best experience

3 hour - 800

Availability

IN only

Max of 1-2 of these services provided daily.  
Pre book ONLY. Tuesday - Saturday 

Connect with me

[email protected]

(902)700-4210

https://dirtyblondestephan.wixsite.com/stephanie

ONLY Advertising these Services on Lyla. ❤️ Thank you for being such an amazing community and allowing me to pamper and take care of you. 

Stephanie

1_Kaoss Studios-9591 copy.jpg

1_Kaoss Studios-9642 copy.jpg

1_Kaoss Studios-9790 copy (2).jpg

NewStephfall2018.jpg

• Like 3