Sign in to follow this  

Stacey Ryder - Blue Eyed Porcelain Doll

Hi there! My name is Stacey. I'm a 24 year old woman with a young and innocent, yet sexy appearance. I am petite in size but am blessed with an all natural 32D bust. I am 5'2" with nicely toned legs. I am 110lbs. My long blonde hair, blue eyes with long eyelashes and pale skin give me the look of a doll. I have smooth, soft skin with no tattoos. I have a very feminine hour glass shape with delicate hands and feet. I have a sweet, friendly disposition and intellectual character that makes every interaction relaxing and stimulating. I am Canadian-born with a Polish and Russian background. My innate promiscuity and sensual nature make me an excellent provider. 

I am imaginative, creative and love to play out sexual fantasies. I am experienced and talented at role-playing in a variety of scenarios. I'm extremely open minded and want to ensure you have an unforgettable encounter. Wardrobe requests are warmly welcomed and happily fulfilled. I get pleasure from pleasing others. 

I host near the Eaton Centre and offer outcalls to the downtown core. You can call or text me anytime to ask questions or pre-book an appointment. If I don't answer my phone, please call me back as I lead a busy life.

I hope to see you soon!   :)

Call or text 647-799-3166

[email protected]m

www.secret-adventure.com

sta.jpg

3.jpeg

2.jpeg

1.jpeg

7.jpeg

6.jpeg

32467461_10155322678820264_7932507611608383488_o.jpg

Edited by Stacey Ryder