Update: Healthtree

The massage is what I came for and I left happy. I would say they are on the older side, she could of been my mom's age to be honest.

Edited by pmong

is there multiple locations? I went to the sargent location, her name might of been cici? No idea. She was the only lady working there at the time. I enjoyed the massage. I would of been happy without the ending but hey!!! what the heck eh. She was really just too old for me so I just closed my eyes and put my imagination too use.

Sounds like you saw Kiki. There's a couple reviews of her on here. I haven't met her yet.... They have locations on Broadway, Corydon and the Village. I know they move attendants from Broadway and Sargent 

Saw Kiki last week, left happy, and a good massage.

But a word of warning. When I booked they asked for my phone # in case they had to cancel or something (I don't remember exactly what the girl who answered the phone said). Later that day after my appointment I received a text basically saying she works at the Broadway location as well, and to come see her there for a good massage. 

Not a big deal for most guys, but it did pop up as all my texts automatically pop up, which could create some embarrassment or sticky situations for some. It said it would be a one time text only, so I simply deleted the text. 

The major one NOT to give your number to would be Sara over on Broadway (same location). She'll send out mass texts every day for weeks at a time. This past Monday alone I got four texts from her. New Years Day got texts as late as something like 4AM wanting me to come. Though that was an oddity. 

Edited by Blue0012

I've been to Sargent, River and Broadway locations. You will leave happy on all locations.

I received average massages on Sargent and River though. Broadway massage is 5/10.