QueenSchmanda • White

I didn't write a review when she came by town last, it was the holidays and just didn't find the time; however if I had to pick a best hours spent for 2018, she would be at the top.

Very easy to talk to, excellent GFE, and the photos are all real. I would add that she is enhanced, however they are a proper job and feel more than amazing.

I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great time as I see she has a new add for Halifax, and I hope she decides to make Halifax a regular visit of hers.

Edited by jeffanders22
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I 100% agree with Jeff. She is kind, fun and a beautiful woman. Very talented and it was a joy to see her last time, and I cannot wait to see her when she visits Halifax next week. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree with the above posters, seen her this week and must say, she is beautiful, fun, energetic, and really down to earth.  In terms of service, I would say she's top notch and really likes to please.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

She was a bit hard to get in touch with and book but she was worth the effort. She said she pland on making regukar trips to halifax so plan to repeat.

Edited by Ltdmax
  • Thanks 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.