Serena Davis | Flexible & Petite Young Minx, All Natural Bush + Kink Friendly

v7qz2o.jpg

SERENA IS VISITING OTTAWA: available February 10-14th!

Dear Lovers, 

Serena Davis here, a minx and a maven, curator of stolen moments. Are you who I’ve been searching for? Join me, your insatiable petite paramour, for passion and desire that smoulders under your touch.

k171aq.jpg      28tdmhh.jpg

Beauty and sensuality to spare, I consider myself to be an artist both outside and between the sheets. I offer my companionship to you regardless of appearance, gender, race, ability, etc.

I’m versatile and passionate lover, gifted with an exquisite talent for power-based erotic play. Witness my effortless transformation from sensual dominante to sultry submissive; the possibilities are truly endless -- with the right chemistry, of course. 😉

3450mr8.jpg   

ogxgs4.jpg

The basis for encounters is sweet and playful, unless otherwise discussed. For first-time encounters or a stolen-moment , where we take a few moments to relax and get acquainted, free to go-with-the-flow unless any specific arrangements have been discussed over email (required for any kink/BDSM play). 

My schedule is flexible, with some notice however, pre-bookings for this weekend are strongly recommended as my availability is limited. Keeping a full schedule better allows me to attend to my health and wellness, as well as my many interests.

14dlw5i.jpg

February promises to be a busy month and I've got such an incredible appetite... Won’t you come and play? :decision:

Catch me while you can~

Serena
xoxo

Instagram: @serenadavisxo
Twitter: @serenaxo_davis

______

well reviewed on TERB & MERB (1,2)