So I am asking for a friend who is not a member here. He came across an ad of an sp that he was interested in, but he thinks that he may know her.  The ad did not include a face picture, but similar body shape and tattoos.

would you guys attempt to arrange a meeting with an SP that you may possibly know, or to any of the lovely ladies reading this, would you accept a new client if you found out he/she was a friend, or somebody that you knew?

thanks and have a great day!

It would depend on how they know each other. If related to work, education, family or other circumstances that could cause a conflict of interest, I would recommend against it.

But if a simple friendship or acquaintance, they could communicate and see if they can work an arrangement or not.

Seems like a recipe for an awkward situation. Even if he would be OK with it, she may not. Many SP's like to keep a clear line between their business lives and their personal lives. Personally, I'd advise him to play it safe and see someone else.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Mikeyboy said:

Seems like a recipe for an awkward situation. Even if he would be OK with it, she may not. Many SP's like to keep a clear line between their business lives and their personal lives. Personally, I'd advise him to play it safe and see someone else.

I don't disagree. But knowing who someone is doesn't instantly implies they knew each other well or were in a relationship. If a persons attempt to anonymity fails, better learn from someone discreet than allow it to become gossip.

45 minutes ago, Uptownguy1111 said:

So I am asking for a friend who is not a member here. He came across an ad of an sp that he was interested in, but he thinks that he may know her.  The ad did not include a face picture, but similar body shape and tattoos.

would you guys attempt to arrange a meeting with an SP that you may possibly know, or to any of the lovely ladies reading this, would you accept a new client if you found out he/she was a friend, or somebody that you knew?

thanks and have a great day!

I'd probably either 

1) Move on, there's many terrific providers to choose from

2) Be direct but don't be creepy. Msg them "I am worried from your tattoo's I might know you in regular life. I don't want to create an awkward situation. Are your initials X.Y. ?" 

The only variation is that if the tattoos look an awful lot like his wife's tattoos. I'd be like "Rhonda is that you!? Dammit you better still be picking up the kids after school."

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

I would tend to agree that this type of situation presents all kinds of potential risks for conflict / embarrassment so there are a number of things you need to consider:

1. If the lady is not showing her face in ads it might mean that she is not public about her business so you run the risk of making her feel that you might tell other people she knows and cause her considerable grief.

2. Are you comfortable with the possibility of your activity in the community being known by your friends and family.

3. I had a great conversation with a lady I Use to see fairly often about the risk of opening the door and seeing someone she knew.  She said she would hope that does not happen but beyond the awkwardness of the situation she would assume that the client would want confidentiality as much as her.  Even if this is the case and you think there is no risk it is very likely to be an awkward session so would you regret it after the fact ( I am not referring to just the ladies performance but also your own.

4. As was said before most ladies in this business want a hard line between  business and personal and one of the reasons for that is that in their work they take on a persona associated with their work that can be very different then their real life.  If the lady you are meeting is in this type of situation it will be difficult for her to be someone other then the person you know as a friend.

All that said if you are still interested in seeing her I would recommend a very direct approach .. Contact her and tell her that you are interested in seeing her but you think you might know her in her private life and then discuss how you both feel about that.   You will need to be careful with how you approach this as you don't want it to seem creepy to her. - would suggest that until she asks or you agree to meet don't share your name... that way there never will be a definite answer to the knowing each other question.

After the conversation respect her wishes and don't give her grief and be sure to not say anything even in a joking manner that would suggest you might out her... no one in this situation needs that impact in their life.

Good luck with your decision either way.

Just my Opinion 

This is not exactly on the subject  however I wanted to say to our great group out there that the fakes and possibly scary situations make me not want to speak with some folks on LL check out Toronto lately whats going on   if I was on LL I would want to be a member on lyla so everybody feels confident ..new girls on Marie  Simone and so forth join lyla ...look at great ones that are lovely and great ms manda.. amarra...melanie  Katherine..kylie..the list goes on   lets all be safe and not take a chance on this NEW IN TOWN  setups..Cheers