Another quick update! Tonight, tomorrow morning then sat night til mid February! Very nice Downtown Halifax hotel.

Hey ! 

I still haven’t been able to write a more detailed post (would love to post some update pics/video - my body work keeps progressing! Lol); but I wanted to quickly update you my availability.

I am staying at a very nice hotel downtown Halifax until feb 24. I am not leaving at night time but staying put!

As usual my Friday nights and Saturday days I’m busy with family, but Saturday night til Friday mornings I’ll be around!

Also, if you message me and don’t hear back please message back. Sometimes I open messages before I can reply properly and then they get lost in my phone. I don’t have a “mark unread” option and I use this number for all my jobs!! Lol... sometimes I get spammed 🙂

Kisses for now,

Ashley Angel aka Christina4u

ashleyangel.ca

PS the last video I made with a partner I made when I was sugar fasting and really quite unfit lol. I still thought most of the video was super sexy so I posted it anyways - but it’s not necessarily an accurate perception of how I look right now lol. The newest video is more of a representation - tho I think I look even better now! I plan to pose for new pics and video soon! Xo

Edited by ashleyangel4u