I've been mainly lurking around and seeing what's out there but I was confused about the lack of male SP's on the site.

LeoList seems to have a few posting regularly. Is there a male equivalent to Lyla or just less interest?

Thanks for the thoughts and info.

It's more a lack of demand than a lack of interest.

With the high amount of gay, bi or curious men seeking intimacy, not that many will want to pay for something they can easily get for free. Men offering services must have something extra in term of physical attributes and fitness and be in an area like Toronto or Montreal where the demand is high. It's not impossible to succeed in smaller cities, but they simply can't expect the same income most ladies would get from it.

Leolist has an option for male service providers right on their front page. There’s whole list of them. Not as long as for the females, but looks like a good variety for the discerning guy. 

1 hour ago, Biker Dude said:

Leolist has an option for male service providers right on their front page. There’s whole list of them. Not as long as for the females, but looks like a good variety for the discerning guy. 

Not sure but ads might be free on that section. I found a couple advertising there for a threesome even though it was supposed to be males. We had a great evening and they weren't even charging, just wanted a 3rd. So I keep checking that section and hoping. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/16/2019 at 10:13 AM, Greenteal said:

With the high amount of gay, bi or curious men seeking intimacy, not that many will want to pay for something they can easily get for free.

Is this confirmation that male men (gay men, in this case) are Slutty McSluterston's?? 

6 hours ago, Leviathan31 said:

Is this confirmation that male men (gay men, in this case) are Slutty McSluterston's?? 

Well given my pretty active participation in this industry for over 30+ yrs.... I don't think I am in any position to make judgements... lol. I tell everyone that I am an older pervert.