Amarra - GeekyGirl

Has anyone had any success booking with Amarra? I contacted her, and asked if she were interested in fetishes. She said yes, costs extra depending on what it is. I told her what I was interested in, and she said I messaged her before, and complained about her prices - neither of which is true.

Anyone have a similar experience? I suggested she may have confused me with someone else, but she hasn't replied.

Prob just a text mix-up.  Maybe got you confused with another number that she may not be a fan of.  It happens.  🙂

Any time I had contacted her, she was always nice.  No problems booking. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She once made a typo in a text message that caused confusion but it was corrected before there was a problem. I would say ditto to Lookingfor's post above.

I would guess she mistook you for someone and the problem with that person bothered her so much she was not thinking clearly when she saw what made her believe it was you.

Only can visit her when she does incall and I try to whenever she offers it.

Sorry, I realize this does not help you with what to do. Perhaps she will see this and consider giving you a chance.

Edited by Rassilon

Sounds like you have done what you could by telling her she might have you confused with someone else. If she does not reply move on.

Many ladies in the business keep great records of clients or potential clients who have acted inappropriately if this lady is like that it is unlikely she would see you.  if she does not keep records and is relying on her memory then she probably has her mind made up and you won't hear from her.

Just my Opinion