I need your help !

Hi guys! :classic_biggrin:

It was been a while since I came on cerb (just realized that is now name lyla). Well 5 years ahah. :classic_love:

Without wanting to further torture you, I want to confirm that I am totally removed from this profession. I have not seen any client in the last 5 years and I do not intend to do it again. I am now 28 years old, I have a bachelor's degree, I bought my house and I am a career woman without children. I continue to keep fit and love to take care of myself. I am very proud of what I have accomplished and am now looking for a life partner with whom to build a life and start a family. To follow ahahah

A few years ago, I lost all of my sexy digital photos from the time I was a provider. I would love to find them again, but can't seem to find anything on the internet from now on. By chance, is anyone have some of those photo of me ? Or if anyone could find anything on the internet for me? 

If so, could you email them to me at my [email protected]

It would be really appreciated. 

I am glad to see the comments on me mentioning that you miss me 😉 This means that I knew how to do a good job at the time hehe.

Hot Kisses 

Katrine Cannon (Retired) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Katrine! There’s a true retro massage! What a throwback name! I would sure like to throw another one back 😆. I have a picture but it’s in my head forever. I cannot send it to you, but you may be the reason many of us got into massage and maybe even discovered this place! Ah yes, a sunny afternoon, a trek to AT, a busty you, a firm body evident of many workouts, slightly tanned skin and just a few well placed tattoos.  A very accommodating young woman. Mmmmuuahhhhh. Would like to wish you a happy, safe, healthy and fortunate future filled with greatness. Take care of yourself.

6 minutes ago, Hukupp said:

Katrine! There’s a true retro massage! What a throwback name! I would sure like to throw another one back 😆. I have a picture but it’s in my head forever. I cannot send it to you, but you may be the reason many of us got into massage and maybe even discovered this place! Ah yes, a sunny afternoon, a trek to AT, a busty you, a firm body evident of many workouts, slightly tanned skin and just a few well placed tattoos.  A very accommodating young woman. Mmmmuuahhhhh. Would like to wish you a happy, safe, healthy and fortunate future filled with greatness. Take care of yourself.

Suddenly I wish I had pictures of Katrine.... Maybe if you find the you will repost here Lyla for those who were not lucky enough to have met you in person.  🙂

• Like 1

Well, I hear you, but don’t forget, she just asked for them in her email. That said, RG obviously sent her something. Will she be a good sport and post a couple? Pressure is on Katrine! Lol  kidding. You do what you like.

Just now, Hukupp said:

Well, I hear you, but don’t forget, she just asked for them in her email. That said, RG obviously sent her something. Will she be a good sport and post a couple? Pressure is on Katrine! Lol  kidding. You do what you like.

I agree I was just kidding around based on your post making her sound so wonderful :). Memories of beautiful meeting can last for a long while.

I just typed in “katrine cannon massage ottawa” in a browser and pics came up!

Katrine, wtf? You didn’t search the net for very long did you? Lol c’mon girl you gotta put a little effort into it. Btw, you are welcome 🤪

So great to hear from you Katrine. You are proof that the "Pretty Woman" experience can come true. You have been very successful in everything that you have done. kisses and hugs

20 hours ago, Hukupp said:

I just typed in “katrine cannon massage ottawa” in a browser and pics came up!

Katrine, wtf? You didn’t search the net for very long did you? Lol c’mon girl you gotta put a little effort into it. Btw, you are welcome 🤪

Hi Hukupp,

I did search for a couple hours for photos and could't find anything. I might not be as good with computers than in other stuff 😉 ahahah

Thank you anyway babe.

Chears

Katrine

• Like 1

Bonsoir 😉

Merci à tous pour les photos ! 

Thank you for everybody that took the time to send me pics on my e-email. I really appreciate it! 

I am also glad to read great comments that a few of you replied to my tread. I thought after those years I will be forgotten but I guess not ahaha 👯‍♀️

It was a real pleasure to spend time with you in the past. I feel nostalgic about it. Kinda feeling those were the best years of my life ahah! I had a lot of fun for sure! 

Tho, I am also glad to had grown up as well and become a real women 😉

I wish you all the best and I am available to talk from time to time on my old e-mail on free time!

Hugess Sensual Kisses xoxoxox

Katrine Cannon (Retired) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1