👄Let's Play And Heat Things Up Together-Hosting Downtown Moncton-Private Location xoxo's 👄

Gentlemen//Lovers,

Hosting In Downtown Moncton (Discrete-Private Location-Parking) 

This Weeks Schedule (Some Flexibility If Needed): 

Monday 11:00am To 11:00pm

Tuesday 11:00am To 11:00pm

Wednesday 11:00am To 5:00pm

Thursday 11:00am To 5:00pm

Friday 11:00am To 11:00pm

Saturday 11:00am To 11:00pm

Sunday 11:00am To 11:00pm

**Prebooking Welcome**

**Text Is Prefered Method Of Contact**

**Please Give Permission To Respond Back To You,For Your Discretion**

**My Gift To My Special Friends (Special Rates On My Half-Hour & Hour Sessions (Only Current & Returning Clientele)**

**Half-Hour And Hour Sessions (Massage With The Hour)**

**Also Offering Warm Cuddle/Snuggle Sessions**

**Can Accomodate Most Fetishes**

Welcome, My Name Is Katie....AKA-(Country Girl Katie)... Your Part-Time Service Provider...

Being Naturally Curvy (With Curves),Long Brunette Hair,Dark Brown Eyes,And Soft Skin. I Love To Laugh,Joke,Snuggle & Cuddlle,And Converse With My Special Friends,Making It An Experience Not Just An Encounter. Pleasure Partaking In (Non-Rushed),

Genuine,Sensual,GF€ Encounters With Respectful Gentlemen... 

Enjoy Engaging In Fine Companionship,Conversing, Establishing Relationships/Connections Together.Partaking In Massage And Touch.Naturally Having You Feeling Comfortable And At Ease.Our Time Together Is Always Well Spent.Providing A Discrete,Clean,Safe And Relaxed Atmosphere.Always Having The Utmost Respect For My Special Friends,Expect The Same In Return.Cleanliness And Discretion Highly Assured.

Showers Available For Your Convenience.

InCalls (Private Location-Downtown Moncton)

Outcalls (Available To Established Friends Only)

**IMPORTANT**(For Your Discretion)If Im Unable To Respond Right Way (Approx 30 mins), I Won't Resond Back, Unless I Have Your Permission,(I'm Not Ignoring You) I Would Never Want To Cause A Situation,On Your Part.If You Wish A Response Back (Please, Say "Respond Back").Otherwise,Your More Than Welcome,To Keep Trying To Contact Me (Within Reason).

**Please Note** Private (Blocked) Numbers Will Not Be Answered.Please,Don't Ask Explicit Details, On What Will Happen During Our Date.(Will Not Respond).

[email protected]

506-871-8869 

Thank You In Advance... Cheers **Katie** xoxo's 👄

image.jpeg

image.jpeg