Autumn • White

Hello all

I have been a long time member but only contributed a few times. Over the last few years I have benefitted from your collective experiences many times without giving back and I thought that should change. 

Earlier this year, I took a chance and booked a training duo with Olivia Jones and Autumn (who was in her first week at Brass). This was actually my first duo and a truly amazing experience. Both of these ladies are beautiful and worked well together. I don’t remember having been that much excited. I had to ask them to slow down a few times. 

I have since had a solo session with Autumn. Autumn is a slim girl with very nice natural breast and a beautiful smile. She is very good looking. The first time I saw her, I was actually a little intimidated by how pretty she is. 

But her physique is only the tip of the iceberg.  She is friendly, knows how to make you comfortable and is willing to please. She is also a great kisser. She truly is GFE.  And she speaks French, which is always a nice bonus for me. 

Go pay her a visit. You won’t regret it. 

Not going to lie, it's quite surprising that there is not more posted on the amazing Autumn! 

Having seen her on more than one occasion since the new year, Autumn always tries to make each experience something different. To me that's a real sign of someone who loves what they do. 

One of the sexiest women in the business, once her clothes come off your jaw will drop when you see her spectacular body! 

I always have a great time with Autumn, it's like we've known each other all our lives. She's been away for some time from Brass due to an injury, but she is almost back to work...and I will be seeing her again. 😉  

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.