If you could go back in time and tell your 19 year old self something, what would it be?  Is there something that you did or did not do that would impact your life today?  So if only you could tell your younger self anything what would it be?

Myself I would said to stay in school a little longer and learn more about accounting.  I consider myself a smart person but I'm not worth much in accounting and wish I would have learned more about it.  When, where, how to invest and spend my hard earned money.

• Like 6

Enjoy every second of your life ... the people you love and care for will not be with you forever and waiting for tomorrow to tell them you love them or to spend time with them can be a mistake you suffer from for the rest of your life...

Take the time to really get to know people and let them into your life it is through your relationships with people that you truly LIVE your life... so see the best in people ... see their potential and allow them to enrich your life and you theirs.

If you have abundance share it with others.. People you know of course but also people you don't know... you might make an amazing difference in their life through your sharing and you definitely will have your life amazingly impacted by the act of sharing.

If at times in your life you have very little then it is even more important to share it with others trust that by making this world a better place ten it will become a better place for you and the ones you Love.

Know and understand that while you may see yourself as fair, kind, nonjudgmental, inclusive in how you live your life that you will be impacted by the accepted norm and practises of the culture you were raised in and will not see the things that you do as unfair, judgemental and excluding of others so you need to regularly examine your life and how it impacts others... seek out people. From a different background then you an build a trusted relationship of honesty that will allow them to remind you when something you do is hurtful to others.

Finally... no one is perfect we are all flawed humans and this is a good thing as it gives all of us room to grow and learn.  Your job is to be the person you can be.

Just my Opinion 

• Like 7

I don't really see any point of turning back the clock. I learned from most mistakes I made, and opportunities missed were either salvaged by alternative experiences or allowed better preparation for a following attempt.

Knowing something is not quite the same as living it. 

3 minutes ago, Hukupp said:

Very deep Greenteal, which also happens to be what she said. 

Who's she?

To my 19-yr-old, I would say, “First, don’t you ever believe that life is too hard, you’ll gain a lot more confidence as you feel your way through and learn about this world that looks so big right now. 

And second, I know you’ll go back and forth on this one, but you're going to realize that you are definitely bisexual! (Yay!)” 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/12/2019 at 12:05 PM, Ice4fun said:

Enjoy every second of your life ... the people you love and care for will not be with you forever and waiting for tomorrow to tell them you love them or to spend time with them can be a mistake you suffer from for the rest of your life...

Take the time to really get to know people and let them into your life it is through your relationships with people that you truly LIVE your life... so see the best in people ... see their potential and allow them to enrich your life and you theirs.

If you have abundance share it with others.. People you know of course but also people you don't know... you might make an amazing difference in their life through your sharing and you definitely will have your life amazingly impacted by the act of sharing.

If at times in your life you have very little then it is even more important to share it with others trust that by making this world a better place ten it will become a better place for you and the ones you Love.

Know and understand that while you may see yourself as fair, kind, nonjudgmental, inclusive in how you live your life that you will be impacted by the accepted norm and practises of the culture you were raised in and will not see the things that you do as unfair, judgemental and excluding of others so you need to regularly examine your life and how it impacts others... seek out people. From a different background then you an build a trusted relationship of honesty that will allow them to remind you when something you do is hurtful to others.

Finally... no one is perfect we are all flawed humans and this is a good thing as it gives all of us room to grow and learn.  Your job is to be the person you can be.

Just my Opinion 

Awesome post, full of truth and a great reminder of how we have forgotten some core values  . Thank you  Ice 💕.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Mature Angela said:

Buy Microsoft stock!

Buy Apple stock and Amazon and Google 

And while you are at it here are some logo 649 winning numbers you should play... remember to share and don't forget all the wonderful Lyla ladies 

Feb 02, 2019
  • Bonus 12
Jan 30, 2019
  • Bonus 45
Jan 26, 2019
  • Bonus 36
Jan 23, 2019
  • Bonus 6
Jan 19, 2019
  • Bonus 10

11 minutes ago, Ice4fun said:

Buy Apple stock and Amazon and Google 

And while you are at it here are some logo 649 winning numbers you should play... remember to share and don't forget all the wonderful Lyla ladies 

Feb 02, 2019
  • Bonus 12
Jan 30, 2019
  • Bonus 45
Jan 26, 2019
  • Bonus 36
Jan 23, 2019
  • Bonus 6
Jan 19, 2019
  • Bonus 10

If only I could go back just 6 weeks those # would be great.

On 2/12/2019 at 6:27 PM, Greenteal said:

I don't really see any point of turning back the clock. I learned from most mistakes I made, and opportunities missed were either salvaged by alternative experiences or allowed better preparation for a following attempt.

Exactly. No regrets!

• Like 2

Buy Bitcoin NOW ( they were 5$) Netflix is going to be huge, invest! there’s about to be a recession next year, get ready... strip clubs are going to change as you know it...

The wave of the future is the internet, stop spending money on the yellow pages ( I could’ve bought a car off the lot with what they got out of me 😂) Don’t go to university.

Edited by LuxeMulvari
  • Like 2

I don't usually see the point in looking back  but if I Could tell my 19 year old self something....

Wake up with a smile!

Humans are perishable. Take care of your body and mind. We only get one in this life.

Give yourself some self worth and self respect and respect others

Give without expecting in return.

Be conscious of your presence and how you make others feel 

Respect your parents. They only want the best for you.  

Keep a handful good friends. You may lose touch over the years but there is no judgement within true honest friendships 

Not all friendships are real and true... Trust until they give you a reason not to.

Fitness - get into a sport, join a gym, join a club. It will change your life for the better.

Be aware who you surround yourself and do not say yes to everything

Keep your morals and principles strong. 

Get a Mentor - "even a genius doesn't know everything"

Do more mind educating/stimulating hobbies 

Stay educated

Read a lot

Watch less TV

Learn how to Invest!

Career - focus on establishing goals you will work towards and NOT be working in retirement.

Don't drink too much... Or don't drink at all

Marijuana - don't smoke until you have a sense of direction in life. 

Drugs.. speaking only cocaine, MDMA.. Becareful if want to try it once. Just don't or just know it usually will not be a one time experience.

Love life - Don't focus on falling in love too early.  Don't be surprised if you have your heart broken. 

Be transparent with emotions even if someone doesnt like how you feel. 

Don't be afraid to fail. 

Don't be too serious! 

Learn to see the positive in everything!

---------------------------

I have a feeling I will be writing a book at some point lol

• Like 1