hey guys july of last year i had a great car date with jess of lower sackville,blonde hair and young and said she just recently quit a grocery store job she only offered outcall and car fun i was wondering if any of you guys met up with her and might no if she is still available as i cant reach her but have her number and is 902-400-1157.....little background she instructed me to meet her at sackville public library and we then went in behind the canadian tire,any help would be awesome as she was the best encounter i have had to date 

• Confused 1

That is so sketchy and not what I would recommend.  I don't imagine to many people here are up for car dates. They really are more dangerous.  And risky to get caught.  I would stick with one of the lovely ladies on Lyla that offer incalls if it where me. Just my 2 cents. 

Edited by lookingforsome
  • Like 2

That's probably not enough to go on really for Jess but you might get lucky. I suspect if she's not replying she changed her number if it wasn't already a texting app. A lot of women enter and then exit the business shortly afterward, it's not for them or their situation changed or whatever. Good luck. I've had providers I'd like to repeat with but whom have exited the business, I've also been fortunate I have routine visits with providers who are no longer working but still see a few old clients. 

As for car dates, I've done them before, more with providers I know and circumstances were that we had no place to go. But they are fun especially if you can find a secluded place in the summertime. I've had some outdoor picnic blanket fun that way too.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 5:39 PM, lookingforsome said:

That is so sketchy and not what I would recommend.  I don't imagine to many people here are up for car dates. They really are more dangerous.  And risky to get caught.  I would stick with one of the lovely ladies on Lyla that offer incalls if it where me. Just my 2 cents. 

ya thinking back it honestly was not a good idea but...it ended up being awesome...further background for you before i left home asked her to send pictures and she did so that was the reason i went...but i get where you are coming from  needless to say that one occasion was 120% worth it

Edited by johnlun3208

On 2/14/2019 at 9:03 AM, Rambler1980 said:

That's probably not enough to go on really for Jess but you might get lucky. I suspect if she's not replying she changed her number if it wasn't already a texting app. A lot of women enter and then exit the business shortly afterward, it's not for them or their situation changed or whatever. Good luck. I've had providers I'd like to repeat with but whom have exited the business, I've also been fortunate I have routine visits with providers who are no longer working but still see a few old clients. 

As for car dates, I've done them before, more with providers I know and circumstances were that we had no place to go. But they are fun especially if you can find a secluded place in the summertime. I've had some outdoor picnic blanket fun that way too.

hey man ya i get ya just a total bummerrrr that i cant find her now was such a great time and ya your right i no there is a high turn over rate but this girl was gold

yup i havent done and will not do a car date again 

On February 12, 2019 at 8:07 PM, johnlun3208 said:
On February 15, 2019 at 12:59 PM, johnlun3208 said:

further background for you before i left home asked her to send pictures and she did so that was the reason i went...but i get where you are coming from  needless to say that one occasion was 120% worth it

...little background she instructed me to meet her at  public library and we then went in behind the canadian tire,any help would be awesome as she was the best encounter i have had to date 

Car Dates are Illegal......(Please correct me, if I'm wrong)...

Its great that your trying hard to connect with this lady again.. johnlun3208 Btw... 

Let's be cautious on the "Little Background" and "Further Background" 😏......... Giving too much Info, would be like Giving a Picture.... 

Wishing You Luck .... 😘