Bonjour, Has anybody tried 330 booth? I have noticed it is new and recently opened up. Is it an asian MA? Any input would be appreciated. Please PM details if you have tried and enjoyed the experience.

Merci,

Shaun

It is Julia's new place. Her recent place on Kent St. has recently been favourably reviewed in the "New Massage Spa" thread. It is a better location, as was the penultimate one on O' Connor, than the one on Kent.

do you have any contact info you can pm me. Also if you could let me know a few more details, thsat would be great.

Thanks

I went Monday; much nicer set-up than on Kent. Micki was w - o - n - d - e - r - f - u - l... My massage place of choice. I wish parking were a little easier, but I imagine I'll find something nearby in time.

Micki or Julia are both worth the visit. If you ask nicely, I've had the first half with Julia who gives and awesome massage and the second half with Micki who is a darling. Agree Dandy, nice spot.... so many great places in Ottawa; just need more time and $ :)

In my experience, if they provide a phone number, it's always best to pre-book.

Guest s**nflute
It is Julia's new place. Her recent place on Kent St. has recently been favourably reviewed in the "New Massage Spa" thread. It is a better location, as was the penultimate one on O' Connor, than the one on Kent.

I was at a new place on the weekend on Ogilvie Rd. near St. Laurent, she said 2 new ladies starting work this week from Toronto at this location.

Her name is Julia and she also recommended 330 Booth.....can we connect the dots.......

I was at a new place on the weekend on Ogilvie Rd. near St. Laurent, she said 2 new ladies starting work this week from Toronto at this location.

Her name is Julia and she also recommended 330 Booth.....can we connect the dots.......

What's this place on Ogilvie called?

Guest s**nflute

Look at the sun, there's no name just a phone number and that it is recently opened.

Decided to check Ogilvie Rd out; as someone said it's the same owner at Booth. Saw Susan, recently arrived from Toronto. Late 20s or early 30s (I think - not too good at ages) she gives an excellent massage. She did something to my feet that felt good and I think I could run in the Race Weekend now. (Where can I meet you Megan?) Nice body, can carry on a conversation in english quite well. Unlike some other asian places I've visited recently, when you book for an hour you can be assured you'll get an hour. Had about 10 mins left of my hour and Susan said "you have time left, can I massage your head". Nice. No mention of pricing, asked what I owed and she left it up to me. I'll be repeating, for sure.

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute
just pass by there at Ogilvie road, the place looks legit, not sure they offer happy ending.

To answer your question..............YES!!

Additional Comments:

The place is legit,...........see Julia

To answer your question..............YES!!

Additional Comments:

The place is legit,...........see Julia

Now you've really screwed up Niceplayer

Now you've really screwed up Niceplayer

Don't confuse it with the place next door in the small plaza.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s**nflute
Decided to check Ogilvie Rd out; as someone said it's the same owner at Booth. Saw Susan, recently arrived from Toronto. Late 20s or early 30s (I think - not too good at ages) she gives an excellent massage. She did something to my feet that felt good and I think I could run in the Race Weekend now. (Where can I meet you Megan?) Nice body, can carry on a conversation in english quite well. Unlike some other asian places I've visited recently, when you book for an hour you can be assured you'll get an hour. Had about 10 mins left of my hour and Susan said "you have time left, can I massage your head". Nice. No mention of pricing, asked what I owed and she left it up to me. I'll be repeating, for sure.

I also saw Susan today, you information is correct. I will also repeat.

I too visited Susan at Ogilvie and had a good time, will repeat.

I also saw Susan today, you information is correct. I will also repeat.

Posted via Mobile Device

Bonjour, I visted both 330 booth and Ogilvie, great massage and great service. I went to 330 booth recently to ask for Yuki/Miki (same girl) and was told she's no longer there. Does anybody know where she's at now? Sh'es one of my faves. The other girls are also great.

Merci

Shaun

Edited by ottguy
typo

Bonjour, I visted both 330 booth and Ogilvie, great massage and great service. I went to 330 booth recently to ask for Yuki/Miki (same girl) and was told she's no longer there. Does anybody know where she's at now? Sh'es one of my faves. The other girls are also great.

Merci

Shaun

I recall being told she was going back to Toronto.

Guest s**nflute
I recall being told she was going back to Toronto.

I notice in the Ottawa Sun that 330 Booth location changed names, now JAPAN AKI, may explain why this lady is no longer there. Wonder if the owner, sold the business?