Guest g*****se
Miki told me she was going back to China. She's been gone since end of June ....

i just called and they said it as a wrong number. is it even still open?

i just called and they said it as a wrong number. is it even still open?

From today's Ottawa Sun:

JAPAN AKI HIRING 613-366-1882 330 Booth St Near Somerset lic201058351

seems a female accountant has bought the business and is now owner operating. she has a least one other colleague. same location, decor and price. apologies for not asking her name, and though not a stunner, I was pleasantly surprised by the service.

seems a female accountant has bought the business and is now owner operating. she has a least one other colleague. same location, decor and price. apologies for not asking her name, and though not a stunner, I was pleasantly surprised by the service.

Thanks for the update Sasquatch; guess I'll have to visit to update my knowledge on this place! I wonder if the Ogilvie Rd location was sold as well?

I went to Ogilvie Rd location today; still under the old management, had the usual spectacular massage with Julia. Easier parking than Booth, too... if only it were in the West end.

That's good news, Julia gives a good massage. Do you know if Susan is still at Ogilvie?

Guest s**nflute
That's good news, Julia gives a good massage. Do you know if Susan is still at Ogilvie?

MMAD, when I say Julia at the start of August, Susan was staying in Toronto for 3 weeks, should be back by now or be back soon.

Additional Comments:

Thanks for the update Sasquatch; guess I'll have to visit to update my knowledge on this place! I wonder if the Ogilvie Rd location was sold as well?

MMAD, again when I say Julia at the start of August, she was planning to sell the Booth St. location only. Says she plans to hang on to the Ogilvie Rd. location.

bonjour friends, is this massage place still open? I've tried calling their number wednesday and thursday this week to make an appointment. Nobody answer the call....

Merci,

Shaun

Guest s**nflute
bonjour friends, is this massage place still open? I've tried calling their number wednesday and thursday this week to make an appointment. Nobody answer the call....

Merci,

Shaun

Bonjour, the place is still open, they advertise in the Sun. Seems like they have new talent working there. The ad starts off by saying "New Faces....'"

Let us know what you find.

They have Best Chinese Massage in the town but without Happy ending.

Meanwhile, they also provide different massage individuality.

If you are looking for a strong and skillful massage only, speak to Vicky.

Good Luck.

Guest s**nflute
They have Best Chinese Massage in the town but without Happy ending.

Meanwhile, they also provide different massage individuality.

If you are looking for a strong and skillful massage only, speak to Vicky.

Good Luck.

It just goes to show you that the place is legit.

Lovely new girl Niko at 330 Booth. Shoulder length hair and some womanly curves, she seems to enjoy her work. We both seemed to have fun!

Just went to 330 booth and had a great massage from a young Chinese woman (early 20s).

Fantastic hard massage, but beautiful and tones of options for extras.

Pm me if you'd like some details.

had a great session there with Vanilla (a person not a fetish) :)

a couple of months ago. lots of options. really nice lady.

Vanilla will be leaving soon to go back to university in September. Very pretty and nice woman. Hope she comes back next summer.

This three year old thread was resurrected by a member who joined in Nov. 2010 but has only posted a total of 3 times and only in the last two months.

The older posts seem to indicate there were limited options available but now plenty of options are being referred to.

In one of the recent responses it is suggested that the "hourly rate" doubled. Was the 'door fee' changing or was the in-room tipping rate altering - something one should expect for different options?

Ladies working in a spa generally only received compensation via the in-room tipping.

Not to be negative.... but I found this more recent post to be negative or, at best, unhelpful.

I visited in early July and the door fee was pretty typical. They occassionally advertise on CL and their door fees are disclosed. The in-room options are good and tips are comparable to other local spas based on my experience. Nothing suprised me about the door fee or tips.

This is what I was referring to as the more recent comment:

relentless upselling; for instance' date=' the hourly rate doubled from the previous norm. I don't think I'll be going back. [/quote']
  • Like 1

I*t just happened that I was in Ottawa a couple of weeks ago. I drove by the place and wondered if it was still the same inside. I keep seeing ads saying all new and new people so I turned around and took the chance. I have been there many times in the past but none in the past 5 years. This thread started in 2011 and not much has changed.  Place was fairly clean  with a nice atmosphere. Can't really say anything bad but it is what it is. Two girls working that were older but good looking and friendly . I had a decent 45 minute massage  at 8:30 on a Saturday night. Left happy and said to myself that I may return again sometime this year. 

On 4/9/2022 at 1:18 PM, ottawa644 said:

Wow, place is still open in 2022, 11 years later! Any recent visitors there and a name to recommend? How is the interior?

I agree with the comments from 'newfy'.  Nice place and pleasant girls. Massage rooms are small but tidy and clean. 

• Thanks 1