She wants half sent ,before booking

So I seen an ad on leoslist, and she wants half sent by emt and half when I get there , I never did business with her before and I asked if she has any reviews I can see , and there’s none, have you ever sent a deposit and get burned ? I just want your opinions, if there was reviews I might of sent it but yeah , just being careful I guess , can’t be too sure these days 

Sending deposits to "fly-by-night" providers is by itself a recipe for fraud. Unless a provider has solid recommendations, I would never consider sending anything before.

Not sure whom you are talking about, but does sound sketchy. I always do cash on arrival. If they were well reviewed I’d consider e-transfer but only give the password upon arrival.

Do a search on the pictures, often it is a scam you will see them appear in other sites and cities at the same time.

• Like 2

I saw that Victoria Jolie was offering a discount if people pre-paid.  But again for her it was just an option.  She also would accept full price on the spot.  I would have felt ok if it was her only because she has been around and had a good reputation.  Other girls who are “brand new” I would be cautious.  Actually I would flat out refuse.  Like it was said above my statement... don’t do it !! 

• Like 5

Agree with previous opinions, most reputable providers prefer cash apon arrival. It seems sketchy- especially if you have never met the SP before.

stay safe!

xo 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

In my experience ladies who ask for payment in advance are usually scams.

That said there are some occasions where it is more normal for reputable ladies to ask for Prepayments

1. Prebooking discounts normally by touring ladies who want to confirm bookings before they travel. 

2. Requesting a deposit from a client who has been a no show in the past.

3. Longer duration appointments ie. Over nights, travel etc.

4. Special Requests that will require the lady to purchase items for appointment ie outfits, toys etc

And there may be more that don't comes to my mind at the moment.

Just my Opinion 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

A few years back I had booked an appointment with a traveling lady and she gave me the address and the time to meet.  I show up at the apartment building and text her, she replies that she wants payment before she lets me in.  I simply told her she could have the money as soon as she lets me in.  Never got a reply from her.

• Like 2

I as a provider ask for a e-transfer deposit for the simple reason to avoid no shows. I agree I recommend gent's should definitely do some research and look into reviews before doing so. This is for our first time meeting only. There has been way too many no shows. Again, this is not the only way to get verified. I also accept a valid reference from a previous provider or if you have a review board handle. This way I know you aren't a crazy person and I will definitely feel safe as we meet for the first time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've done a few e-transfer deposits and even paid in full in advance a couple times without any issues. Of course, I'm talking about SP's who are well known and reputable as well. And some ladies that I already know have had to start asking for deposits and I am willing to oblige them because I understand why. They have been getting so many cancellations and no-shows that it is something they have to do to protect their business.

As for the LL fly by night types, that is a different story altogether. If it seems sketchy or shady, it likely is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

For clients I have not yet met I require a half deposit when they are booking my Exclusive VIP service.

I have had too many fake bookings and no shows. In all the years I have been providing services I have never seen such a high amount of time wasters and fake appt. 

Also as I am an elite and low volume for my VIP service, I only see 2/3 per month. So ONE fake appt does interfer with a real client who wanted that time slot and I will always take an established client over someone who is not willing to send a deposit.

Red flags of fakers are

1. Never ever contacted me before

2. Seems to good to be true

3. No handle here or anywhere

4. Wont call and or using phone app

5. No deposit. 

I have been established on this site since 2008 and with thousands of posts and pages of reco's so I feel its reasonable for me to have this protocol

. If a client chooses not too send, thats fine with me, I simply wont meet you. Easy as that! 

Would I suggest a client to do with a new not yet established? No. Or at bare minimum, if not profile on here. The For sure NO. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

Thank goodness the gentlemen who contact me, are not just "paying for pussy" 😜😊

Reminds me of this classic movie scene:

From "From Dusk Till Dawn" (1996)

6 minutes ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

Thats hallarious!!!! Hahaa omg! Is this from Devils Rejects??? 

11 hours ago, gogofmagog said:

Trust is a two way street.  Never... ever prepay for pussy.

It is posts like this one which brings me to understand why some openly express their dislike towards boards. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Cjthomas said:

It is posts like this one which brings me to understand why some openly express their dislike towards boards. 

Also sums up why providers screen carefully. This site fortunately is one of  the best. There some real dirty review boards out there that thrive on smearing and shaming women in the industry! 

• Like 2

On March 8, 2019 at 8:14 AM, gogofmagog said:

Trust is a two way street.  Never... ever prepay for pussy.

Hope your weekend is going well Jack ....

image.gif

• Haha 1

Guest JamesB700
21 hours ago, Greenteal said:

Reminds me of this classic movie scene:

So funny!  Omf!  I'm dy'in over here.  😂😂.  

5 hours ago, JamesB700 said:

Lmfao, that is too funny. I was laughing out loud, watching this. I remember those great shows....😜

5 hours ago, JamesB700 said:

Omg...I'm sorry "JamesB700"...I need to Add This ...(just all in fun) 😉....

"Put That and This Together"... 

image.gif

• Haha 1

Guest JamesB700
1 hour ago, katie said:

Omg...I'm sorry "JamesB700"...I need to Add This ...(just all in fun) 😉....

"Put That and This Together"... 

image.gif

Lol, OK, so eventually, sooner than later doing that, you are definitely going to see your doctor!  " Anyone see my tube of Blistex?!". 😲

12 minutes ago, JamesB700 said:

Lol, OK, so eventually, sooner than later doing that, you are definitely going to see your doctor!  " Anyone see my tube of Blistex?!". 😲

Lol....Actually I've got a Tube of Blistex in my pocket,as we speak. 

Would you like the .. Gel or Butter Kind .. Hahaha (true story both).. 😉Blistex that is 

Edited by katie
Spelling

On 3/9/2019 at 1:41 PM, katie said:

Hope your weekend is going well Jack ....

image.gif

Mods?  What would happen if I replied in kind?

Who here prepays ... seriously?