Trying to figure out what I "offer" ... my pitch, if you will

So I took the plunge and posted an ad last night on leolist. I notice a lot of responses asking for a menu.... I don't like the idea of a menu, to me it feels impersonal and like I'm a burger with a side of fries lol So how would I describe that I just want a natural encounter and to go with the flow. I definitely have some hard limits for safety sake since I'm new. No bbbj, no dfk, no kink, no cars, no greek .... I kind of just want things to evolve naturally as what I might be ok with one person, could be different from the next and I guess I want to provide a more sensual encounter rather than checking off a list? Is this too convoluted? I thought maybe what I was preferring was a GFE but when I research GFE, I'm not sure I quite fit... however I'm considering guidelines like a 2hr min encounter that starts in a public setting and moves to a private location after maybe a HH? I'm just rather nervous and I really rely on my personality and "innocent" charm rather than just jumping to action. I've been reading other ads and I haven't really come across my idea yet... maybe that's a good thing? Thoughts and advice much appreciated.

Also; what are everyone's feelings on dental dams? I've never used one before but I did purchase some along with my flavored condoms.

My first client is later this evening and I'm really really happy with the level of communication and respect so far. Provided everything I asked for, no problems. I'm looking forward to it but I think this was just pure luck that I found someone who seems to instantly have good chemistry with me. 

• Like 1

Menu or no menu is a question that all SP's need to deal with and you will find arguments from people on both sides.  From my perspective as a client you need to paint a picture of the type of experience a client can expect when he sees you and you did a pretty good ob of that in your post ..

8 hours ago, LillithAstera said:

I just want a natural encounter and to go with the flow. I definitely have some hard limits for safety sake since I'm new. No bbbj, no dfk, no kink, no cars, no greek .... I kind of just want things to evolve naturally as what I might be ok with one person, could be different from the next and I guess I want to provide a more sensual encounter rather than checking off a list?

It can be edited a bit of course 

I offer a sensual encounter that is not driven by a menu but is an exploration based on the individual situation.  As you would expect I have some hard limits for our mutual safety (no BB services, DFK, Kink, Greek or Car dates) but assure you our time together will be amazing.

In Canada we currently operate under a weird set of laws that make it ok for you to advertise and discuss specific sexual services but it is illegal for your client to discuss the purchase of these services so keeping the discussions general and painting only a mental picture of the time together without discussion of menu or  rates for specific services is protecting your clients legally and most experienced clients will know that.  It's a discussion of rate for time spent in your company ... we all know what that means.

For me personally a menu means nothing because I know that YMMV make the menu only a list of possibilities and not a commitment to a particular service.

As for being nervous I understand that I think I always have a nervous anticipation when meeting a new lady and that is in my opinion a very good thing.  A number of the ladies I have met over the years have indicated that they like to have some back and forth with a client in the days leading up to the meet.... This does to things ... helps with the comfort level and for me anyway dramatically increases the anticipation level..  Just to be clear I am  not suggesting a series of endless texts (ladies have lives outside of work) but just a couple of touch base messages initiated by the lady.

Anyway I hope things go extremely well for you not only with this first client but with your new business.

Just my Opinion

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I hate menus as well. It takes away from the whole idea of an intimate encounter.

I prefer to reply along the lines of "I love ...". "Restrictions are ..."

My phone has auto populate so once I've answered a couple of inquiries, I just input my answer.

Dental dams are a turn off for some and others like them. So feel free to offer them. I also use female condoms for those that have issues with condoms. So they also act as a dental dam.

I would never meet a new client in public. I feel the risks are too great. Between the laws and risks of assault/robbed are there. Too many guys would see this as an opportunity to see what you look like with no intention of paying for your time. There are some who offer social dates, meet for coffee but have the money paid before you meet (ie etransfer). 

One thing I suggest is to reach out to other providers who enjoy mentoring. Feel free to drop me a line if you'd like.

Good luck.

18 hours ago, Meaghan McLeod said:

I hate menus as well. It takes away from the whole idea of an intimate encounter.

I prefer to reply along the lines of "I love ...". "Restrictions are ..."

My phone has auto populate so once I've answered a couple of inquiries, I just input my answer.

Dental dams are a turn off for some and others like them. So feel free to offer them. I also use female condoms for those that have issues with condoms. So they also act as a dental dam.

I would never meet a new client in public. I feel the risks are too great. Between the laws and risks of assault/robbed are there. Too many guys would see this as an opportunity to see what you look like with no intention of paying for your time. There are some who offer social dates, meet for coffee but have the money paid before you meet (ie etransfer). 

One thing I suggest is to reach out to other providers who enjoy mentoring. Feel free to drop me a line if you'd like.

Good luck.

Thank you very much! I will definitely reach out to you in the near future. I'm more than certain that I will have some questions coming up lol

On 2/20/2019 at 10:12 PM, Ice4fun said:

For me personally a menu means nothing because I know that YMMV make the menu only a list of possibilities and not a commitment to a particular service.

That is my thoughts as well. I am really not as hung up on the particulars because I find it takes away some of the spontaneous and natural flow. Of course, there are a lot of guys out there who are very particular but even suggesting certain acts can be problematic with those types. They don't seem to grasp the concept of YMMV.