YES Health Care 217 bank st

I wandered into YES health care today and was very pleasently surprised by the place. It was clean and the ladies were friendly. I met a beautiful spinner named Michelle and what a great spontaneous massage.

I will be back but I thought others should share my find, but do treat her well.....she is very hot.

My first instinct was to say nothing and keep her to myself, but I felt I should share as this board has given me many great suggestions on ladies to visit.

yes it is asian, but it is a higher level of class and cleanliness then most asian places in that area.

yes it is asian, but it is a higher level of class and cleanliness then most asian places in that area.

Can you PM me the rate?

I wandered into YES health care today and was very pleasently surprised by the place. It was clean and the ladies were friendly. I met a beautiful spinner named Michelle and what a great spontaneous massage.

I will be back but I thought others should share my find, but do treat her well.....she is very hot.

My first instinct was to say nothing and keep her to myself, but I felt I should share as this board has given me many great suggestions on ladies to visit.

I was there about five months ago and had also had a pleasant experience. I only met one woman, whose name I cannot remember. That was enough. She was very pretty, in her early twenties, oriental and may have been born here. She looked and talked like the girl next door university student type.

Guest blo*****s

It is just too bad their location is so "right OUT there" in the open.

I have walked by it many times - tempted - but was always looking over my shoulder - concerned whether or not a co-worker would see me going in or coming out.

You can't help but be noticed going in there - too bad they don't have a more discrete entrance, and even a less "eye catching" sign on the front.

It is just too bad their location is so "right OUT there" in the open.

I have walked by it many times - tempted - but was always looking over my shoulder - concerned whether or not a co-worker would see me going in or coming out.

You can't help but be noticed going in there - too bad they don't have a more discrete entrance, and even a less "eye catching" sign on the front.

I know the place at 256 Banks also has a dry cleaning (or is it clothing alteration?) business that shares the same entrance, so if spotted you could always say you were getting your pants done.

I often wonder about those who legitimately bring their clothing in to be serviced and if they are embarrassed to be seen using that entrance.

I guess if you really wanted to be clandestine you cold carry in/out a pair of pants on a hanger in plastic :)

• Like 1

Yes agreed with all the posts. Its "right out there" huge sign on a busy street. Its easy getting in.....slowly walk along humming, then jump into the door way. The trick is coming out. Almost bumped into a couple who looked odd at me.

Guest blo*****s

Yeah, they simply have "got" to move to a better location - or at least get that huge sign out of the window that shouts "hey everybody - look over here - yeah here HERE !".

It can't be too good for business.....

I had a visit there last night and my MA, Winnie, who was very nice, mentioned they had a back entrance - I didn't use it but a phone call might clarify if it is available.

You are right there is a back entrance that is not visible by the public walking by, I never used it but when I was leaving the MP asked if I would prefer to use the front door or back door.......I know some are laughing now at what i just said.... I am for sure.

no FS so it is just the door.

Guest M* H****y

Yeah, could you PM me the rates also? I walk by there often and thought it was therapeautic since it was so out there.

Posted via Mobile Device

I met Michelle at 217 Bank yesterday - a very positive experience. Nice, clean place, and service that actually had me forgetting I was paying... unique in terms of my experiences at many asian places. No clock watching, personal service, fun conversation, and a truly amazing finish....

Enjoy!

so glad that my good fortune has now become someone else great find aswell.

Michelle is so sexy more guys should check her out for sure don't you agree?

I met Michelle today too after the male manager walked me to the room. I believe she was the only MA available during this afternoon. Good hard massage and the ending was phenomenon.

Her English seems pretty good. She has a nice little rack, but they are firm and proportional. Her face is really cute too. Highly recommended.

I visited this place few times after they started their business, but ending wasn't available from most of their MAs, so I no longer go there until today. Now this is a good change.

Guest s**nflute

I was in today after 5 PM, I was greeted by Suki.......very affectionate asian lady 20's tight body. I asked for a hard massage and yes I did get what I wanted including the elbows in the tight spots. VERY willing to please :) and affectionate. Engrish not so good, but the little hands speak volumes. I like her to see her again!!

I agree, michelle and suki are wonderful. Very affectionate. Plan to repeat soon. Great time, great ending. Place is easy to find.

Can someone confirm that there is a back door that is available to Top Massage? I called and enquired, but I don't think the person I spoke to knew what I was talking about. I generally avoid the Asian places, but all these positive reviews have me curious. Discretion is my number one concern, and the signs, neon lights, location make me a bit nervous. Thanks!

Can someone confirm that there is a back door that is available to Top Massage? I called and enquired, but I don't think the person I spoke to knew what I was talking about. I generally avoid the Asian places, but all these positive reviews have me curious. Discretion is my number one concern, and the signs, neon lights, location make me a bit nervous. Thanks!

Maybe you should have asked them about an alternate entrance to the spa. They might have gotten scared when you asked if you could use the back door LOL