YES Health Care 217 bank st

Let me confirm that after much probing....I was finally able to find the back door. You have to squeeze through a tight little spot, but once through....low and behold, the brown back door! :-) I entered and exited with ease....

All it took was some back and forth communication -- "a bit left.... a bit down....now straight ahead..." Because of today's rain it was actually even a bit wet and slippery on the way in.....

:-)

ps-the back door does exist just around the corner from Bank. Nice and discreet. Just ask politely and they will let you enter and exit that way! Full review on the way...

I am glad you found the place and that you along with others are enjoying my find. I look forward to reading your review and I shall get back there and do another review, maybe of a different lady.

Went for my second visit and met Winnie - "as in, the poo" she said. Good massage, nice finish, charming girl. Couldn't use the back door to get it, but was offered the option for my exit. A good find.

Guest B**z

If anyone who has been there could pm me contact info for them and recommendations that would be great. Do they have a website?..thanks

Have heard both addresses mentioned in these responses. Are they all referring to 256 bank or is there a separate one at 217 bank

THanks, Bryan

Additional Comments:

if so do you have contach info and details on BOTH locations. Have been to 256 and was a very nice experience

This thread is all about 217 Bank Street... Which is Top Massage. I think it is a fairly new place and as you can see generally good reviews...

256 Bank is a few blocks away on the other side of the street and has been around much longer....

Guest s**nflute

We know what they charge, however, as a new member you can visit and write a review on whom you seen, then we can pm you for details and see if the rates match.

Take one for the team, get qualified......go for it, its all about team work!!

I have never been to a massage parlours and i am curious about it :)

Can someone pm me and explain to me in details what i should expect

from a visit there... Thank you people!

Ive been to 177 StJoseph yesterday and enjoyed it. The Lady was cute and she had good hands. The only thing really that i didnt enjoy was the place itself. Not really clean and it looked like a "bordel" more than a massage parlour. The lady was very charming and she had good hand, very strong for such a small stature. I dont think i should be talking about the amount i paid for the service here but if someone could please pm me so i cant see if i got robed lol :icon_exclaim:

I would like to know where in Ottawa/Gatineau/Hull is the place to go for a good service at a good price... Id like to visit a place often but it could get very expensive :?

Anyway i enjoyed my first time! When i left i was feeling good and relaxed :smile:

Thanks for reading my comment!!!

I have never been to a massage parlours and i am curious about it :)

Can someone pm me and explain to me in details what i should expect

from a visit there... Thank you people!

Sam, here are a couple of good threads that might give you some ideas:

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53343

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=51580

The best bet, though, is to pick a reputable parlour (like CMJ) or independent (like Megan'sTouch) and just let them know it's your first time. Be respectful and you'll be well taken care of... :-)

Guest s**nflute

I second the motion caveman............the threads are solid.........cheers

Guest K***an

As a fan of traditional Chinese massage and hospitality, I cannot say enough about the service I have received from Michelle. She performs a back walking massage that is comparable to those offered in China and Thailand. What a surprise when I was offered a hot tub afterward! She also told me that she is schooled in traditional Chinese healing methods like gua sha. A nice little gem in the downtown core to be sure!

Interesting thread. I went to this place a number of times when it first opened and there were absolutely no extras. The little window in the doors should have been my first clue. Have things really changed?

Guest s**nflute
Interesting thread. I went to this place a number of times when it first opened and there were absolutely no extras. The little window in the doors should have been my first clue. Have things really changed?

I don't know in what month you were in, must of been the former massage owner. I suggest to try again. :)

They simply improvise a curtain with a towel.

Like almost everywhere else, YMMV...

I went there a few weeks ago and met a wonderful Asain lady in her mid 30's. Wonderful massage, good ending, she kept saying my skin was s smooth that she loved it :).

Can somebody PM the rates to me? I want to make sure I'm not missing out on something.

I plan to go there again soon.

I ended up at YES healthcare this afternoon after being called into work and then not really having to be there. I was a little stressed and sore from riding my bike. I have been in there a few times and well never had an experience like i did today! First off i was really just looking for a massage and the extras were more of a second thought. I had no idea what i was in for when she walked in. I really should have got her name from her but i was a little bit more relaxed then usual after.

All i can say is that if you are thinking of getting a massage and are in that part of town, go there. Massage is top notch and the extras are well worth the slight embarrassment walking out right on to bank.

Guest s**nflute
I ended up at YES healthcare this afternoon after being called into work and then not really having to be there. I was a little stressed and sore from riding my bike. I have been in there a few times and well never had an experience like i did today! First off i was really just looking for a massage and the extras were more of a second thought. I had no idea what i was in for when she walked in. I really should have got her name from her but i was a little bit more relaxed then usual after.

All i can say is that if you are thinking of getting a massage and are in that part of town, go there. Massage is top notch and the extras are well worth the slight embarrassment walking out right on to bank.

I was there this spring to see Yuki, a little pricy for HJ.

Edited by s**nflute

The premises are a tad dimly lit, but clean and pleasant.

Judy, a beautiful asian, greeted me and quickly got to work. Her massage was perfect, through all the ups and downs of the full hour. If you want an actual massage (relaxation of course), then she is the one. Her hands are firm, her touch is responsive, and her body is, well, eye-catching.

Well worth a quality visit (but do not expect lots of extras and options).

Guest s**nflute
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but i am pretty sure discussing prices here is frowned upon....

Yes thank you for pointing that out........I removed the numbers.

The premises are a tad dimly lit, but clean and pleasant.

Judy, a beautiful asian, greeted me and quickly got to work. Her massage was perfect, through all the ups and downs of the full hour. If you want an actual massage (relaxation of course), then she is the one. Her hands are firm, her touch is responsive, and her body is, well, eye-catching.

Well worth a quality visit (but do not expect lots of extras and options).

I agree with you, Bush, except for the last comment. Asian places are always YMMV. Tip: Most of the time, the MA will ask you if it's your first time here. Never say yes!!! If she asks who you saw, just say you don't remember or can't pronounce the name. You can also say one of those "generic" asian names like Cici or Coco. MA's turnaround in parlors is so consistently regular, so unless you're speaking to one of the operators or managers, attendants have no clue who was there a month before.