Hi! I wasn't sure which forum this belongs in but I really wanted to share it with you!

This is a video I made using my hip hop alias Winter Lachesis - I was body painted and went downtown Toronto (Union Station and Nathan Phillips Square) during morning rush hour, topless! Needless to say this may or may not have contributed to my becoming ill shortly after my return to Halifax in December LOL (mostly joking…. 🤣😳😍😘😇😇)

💜✌️😘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

OK while I appreciate and admire your stance and activism you completely lost me with your didication. (don't let my comment discourage you from viewing the video lyla members!) but we in Ontario are suffering the dictatorship of his brother and Rob Ford was a definitive idiot who would have done anything to injure and marginalize sex workers.....

Rob Ford != Doug Ford 😘😘

Rob Ford was a human rights activist and publicly stood up for a sex worker. I very much wanted to meet him and sadly didn’t make it in time. I was a resident of Toronto while he was mayor and he stood up for us constantly. He was a people’s mayor and made himself very accessible to the public. He was open and honest about his lifestyle and it’s very sad what went down.

This video was inspired by my own human rights activism regarding violence against children but seeing as it was shot in Toronto I decided to dedicated it to Rob Ford 💜

Thank you for complimenting my activism!!! 🙂 I’m sorry for any political strife you are feeling regarding current situations - Rob Ford was a good man tho and his memory should stay that way xoxoxo ✌🏽💕

Edited by ashleyangel4u