Just considering setting up an overnight experience with a provider friend of mine. Just wondering what the typical experience is, is it lots of sex sex sex, or more about the companionship or what. I know everyone's experience varies depending on the provider and your own tastes. I guess I'm asking for people who've been there before to share their story and maybe offer advice.

I have a friend I've overnighted with and we have a great time but dont think it's very comparable as it's not a paid thing and compensation is more like a shopping trip for her or something along those lines. 

• Thanks 1

I love overnights. It's important to make sure expectations are clear to avoid frustration. 

I enjoy cooking a nice meal that can be heated up when ready. Also simple breakfast to end the stay.

In between it varies. Some like to start with a nice soak in the tub together, then a massage then to the bedroom for round one.

Next a drink or two, something to eat. Lots of flirting and just relaxing with each other. This where you get to know each other.

If ready for round two, then off we go. One of my favorites was when he gave me a great massage. Might even watch a movie together.

I have had longer engagements where he was able to keep going for multiple rounds.

Sometimes my friends join in to make for an amazing time together.

So it varies. Best to make sure clear communication.  Hope you have a great time. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If you’re looking to increase the connection and get more personal an overnight is a possibility, otherwise perhaps reconsider 

(I am assuming that the lady doesn’t advertise overnights otherwise what meaghan said!)

Edited by Guest

I have had overnights and this will sound kinda funny but it's not all about the sex... as Meaghan said it's about companionship and getting to know someone a lot more.  The ones I have had included me cooking a great meal lots of time cuddling and talking and caressing.. Soak in tub or shower.. Sometime a movie or a sit by a fire pit. 

Of course there are several rounds of sex and tons of intimate time together but also the opportunity to fall asleep in each others arms and wake in the morning to mind blowing sex followed by serving her breakfast in bed.

It's really important to keep in mind that while you are paying for a overnight the lady will need her private time and will need to sleep.

Just my Opinion 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, fac3fun said:

(I am assuming that the lady doesn’t advertise overnights otherwise what meaghan said!)

Correct, she doesn't do overnights but is making an exception.

I'd especially appreciate anyone recounting any particularly exceptional (or miserable) overnight encounters they've had.

• Like 1

Overnights used to be my go method of seeing an SP.  I really struggle to enjoy short encounters of even an hour.  

I still prefer them,  but the logistics of them are harder for me work out now that I am in Halifax. 

I loved that there was no rush.  Both parties could relax.  Sip some wine and  let our hair down.  The sex side was always better, I found, and of course multiple times.  

Its hard to explaine but for me it's the genuine GFE when it comes to overnights.  But perhaps that's to be expected too, I dont know. 

Anyways go for it.  Relax together and enjoy each other.  It will be hard to go back to 1 hour meets after this lol.

Have fun!  Keep your stick on the ice!

Edited by harboursmoke
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1