Favourite "activity" while you hobby...

Hey all,

Don't know why I wanted to post this, but here goes:

Just wanted to ask everyone what is your most favourite thing you like to when you with a companion (besides the obvious)...

I am very chit-chatty (not dirty talk per se), and I like a lot of kissing and DFK.

Looking forward to hear what you ladies and gentlemen say....

~Dom

• Like 2

Good Evening kano2112, 

This is a great post. It would be interesting to hear everyone's input as every Encounter is Unique. 

Chit-Chatty... Holly, you have no idea.. Lol..  

Myself, I love Talking up a storm, about everything and anything. Enjoying all the Kisses and Cuddles, and Caressing.Taking time to get to know one another. I don't like Rushing... Never did. 

Enjoying the Companionship between Two People... 

(I can't make this too long.. Lol)

Katie xoxo's 💋

• Like 5

This is just one of my favorite activity that my go to girl and I do, we remove each others clothing.  If we are caught removing our own, the other one gets to spank the culprit.  I'll admit that I have removed my clothing just to be spanked by her, she is so good at doing it.  I know that my underwear are usually the last thing to take off but she teases me by removing them ever so slowly and stopping part way with them so I do the same with her panties as well, not her bra because her breasts always want to see me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

There are so many favourite things and they can be different with different ladies..

Some are... the initial kiss and hug when you get the opportunity to hold her close and breath in deeply so that her scent fills you...

... longer visits that afford the time for us to chat and cuddle and kiss as we get to know each other..

... Melissa mentioned that her favourite activity has her on her knees... well one of mine has the lady on her back and involves my tongue and fingers.. It's the reaction that turns me on the way her back will start to arch and her breathing with change and of course that Unique sound each ladies makes if I am doing it right...

I could go on and on... let's face it you are alone with a beautiful sexy lady... what about that is there not to like.

Just my Opinion 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, NotchJohnson said:

not her bra because her breasts always want to see me.

Lol, must be “hard” to always be in that position 

• Like 2

Guest JamesB700

Hmmmmm, so hard to pick just one favourite thing.  However, since each provider is their own unique and amazing person, I really try to be totally present in the moment and enjoy their company.  That means everything from enjoying the chit chat to gazing at their beauty, observing cute mannerisms and generally getting to know a new friend.  Such as it is.  I love it.  You are all so awesome!  

Of course, that's all "besides the obvious".  :classic_biggrin:

I'm not sure why but so many MA and SP's  really enjoy getting slapped on their bum(spanking) and I have made my own study with the help of many of Lyla ladies on how to give the best spanks without hurting(ok maybe a little but you know you enjoy it) or leaving marks so it has become a regular activity with all the ladies that I see.  I can say that it is both pleasurable for the giver and the receiver as well.

Good spanking everyone !

• Like 1

Cuddling/Snuggling until Morning,and Morning Coffee...maybe a little (cough cough).. yes that.. 😚

• Like 2

On March 2, 2019 at 11:41 AM, Greenteal said:

Motorboating.....😜

I'm sorry "Greenteal".. I need to ask

I don't think I get it... Haha.. 

(and I really don't) 🤔💋

7 minutes ago, katie said:

I'm sorry "Greenteal".. I need to ask

I don't think I get it... Haha.. 

(and I really don't) 🤔💋

It should be self-explanatory.😜

MjAxNC04MmYzNzNhZTU1OTExMDVk.png

Just now, Greenteal said:

It should be self-explanatory.😜

MjAxNC04MmYzNzNhZTU1OTExMDVk.png

Haha, yes it is! Thank you for Explaining.... When I seen this, you got a Chuckle out of me.. 😂 

Guest JamesB700
59 minutes ago, katie said:

Haha, yes it is! Thank you for Explaining.... When I seen this, you got a Chuckle out of me.. 😂 

Katie, would you like yours taken out fit a maiden voyage?  :classic_tongue:

19 minutes ago, JamesB700 said:

Katie, would you like yours taken out fit a maiden voyage?  :classic_tongue:

Haha.. Funny man 😜

On 3/6/2019 at 5:26 PM, NotchJohnson said:

I'm not sure why but so many MA and SP's  really enjoy getting slapped on their bum(spanking) and I have made my own study with the help of many of Lyla ladies on how to give the best spanks without hurting(ok maybe a little but you know you enjoy it) or leaving marks so it has become a regular activity with all the ladies that I see.  I can say that it is both pleasurable for the giver and the receiver as well.

Good spanking everyone !

I just found this small clip on how to properly slap(spank) a bum !

tumblr_po3wdvbrgh1u22bqe_500.gif

• Like 1

Guest JamesB700

Notch, that's very interesting.  It's not something I have worked at, to that degree, but who wouldn't enjoy giving a nice bum a little "going over".

How about it ladies?  Is it true?  Do the majority of women enjoy a measured spanking?  🤔

Edited by JamesB700

26 minutes ago, JamesB700 said:

Notch, that's very interesting.  It's not something I have worked at, to that degree, but who wouldn't enjoy giving a nice bum a little "going over".

How about it ladies?  Is it true?  Do the majority of women enjoy a measured spanking?  🤔

I'm more of a hugger than a spanker. The few times I done was always at the request of the lady. 

I don't like leaving red hand prints on smooth white skin, but when she says "harder", it's hard to say no. 😉