Playful Princess In Dartmouth

Any info on Playful Princess in Dartmouth ? She posted in an add with some great looking pictures. But with absolutely no contact info or anything at all. Anyone know anything more ? I would love to meet her . Thanks 

Ummmm....  No. The add is still there. Well , the pictures are ? Maybe I'm missing something. Lol...  Any info on her at all ? The pics look amazing ? Is she legit ? I thought I saw a recipe for her a few months ago. Am I wrong? 

• Like 1

Why would she be posting on LL as 2 or 3 different names ? Isnt that a jit of a red flag ? I would love to visit her. But that has me a bit nervous. Also each add has a totally different number. They all look like text app numbers. But they are all different.  A bit worrisome . Also the adds have different ages. In as 23 . The other as 22.  

Edited by lookingforsome

Ladies sometimes change their names for various reasons. Not always negative ones (Seems like a simple name change here, not an attempt to deceive anyone.) Either way it's clear from the reccos that she is legit and the pics are real. Pics are pretty hot as well.  

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, lookingforsome said:

Why would she be posting on LL as 2 or 3 different names ? Isnt that a jit of a red flag ? I would love to visit her. But that has me a bit nervous. Also each add has a totally different number. They all look like text app numbers. But they are all different.  A bit worrisome . Also the adds have different ages. In as 23 . The other as 22.  

When I started in the industry I thought it would keep my info safe, when I tried to keep a fake birthdate I often messed it up. 

I also use sweetest Savannah or Savannah sol in my ads. Sometimes confusing the less frequent user. 

I would say feel it out, read recos etc 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It’s more of a safety and privacy thing for my self .. No matter the name or the pictures . Wich my pics are always real . My serivce is always Fresh Fun & Safe . Sorry for the late reply.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2