Where would you like to see your fave Barbs girl after March 22 ?

For the guys:  post here where you'd like to see your fave Barbs girl after the club closes March 22.  Might be helpful for the girls to know so as to keep their connections and maintain their business.

For the dancers:  you can post here to let the guys know where you'll be after March 22.

The club is closing but that doesn't mean the Fun can't continue somewhere else in a different club or environment, so here is a great opportunity for the girls and guys to stay connected after March 22

The closest club to Barbs is Barefax, so I suspect that for many guys, that would be the most convenient alternative to Barbs. 

Pigales; I just recently saw at least 7 new girls there daytime; where did they come from? All English too, so? Free parking and I believe 1 free meal  (and it's very good) . Maybe the 2nd evening meal is available too. Day time manager (he's new) keeps things well under control. Day time DJ is very good. On a quiet Thursday afternoon there were at least 25 customers there.

For girls w/o cars, BareFax, Playmate or NuDen. Can't speak for BF but PM & ND do tend to have some more mature ladies. Also ND has kitchen open daytime, likely night time too. PM & ND have free parking.

Welcome PM's from girls wanting more details.

• Thanks 1

I'd like to see just about any of them in my living room.

I know that Seven and Enigma are splitting shifts at BF.

Cynthia is going on tour in Newfoundland and Quebec for a couple of months, but will settle back into Pigale's when she returns. She works there now, as well.

Just a note on personnel: Trina is going to be working at Barb's the last week, on my recommendation and insistence.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Kilt Boy said:

I'd like to see just about any of them in my living room.

I suppose if a few of them joined the indy massage scene, a few of us could handle it.

There are already several ladies who work both at Barbs and MA spas.  I won’t name them to protect their privacy.

• Thanks 1

On 3/2/2019 at 4:00 PM, Kilt Boy said:

I know that Seven and Enigma are splitting shifts at BF.

Shifts are already hard to get at BF. Once Barb's closes, it will be harder still.

I guess some will stop dancing.

Since the Nuden is more flexible I see an influx on the horizon. I will check it out next week or maybe give it two.