Alex B. Symone | The Capitals Contemporary Muse & Avant-Garde Influencer

HELLO / BONJOUR

1a96a-Recovered.thumb.jpg.25babc3019ba6235c10edda1c1633a94.jpg

Hello Gorgeous. I am so excited that you have made it a priority to learn all you can about me before making your formal introduction. Let's me share a bit about myself!

Tranquil excentric meets urban sophisticate poured into a full rubensque figure, finished with striking exotic facial features & hypnotic eye's- it is enough to make anyone weak! That would be me in one thick juicy nutshell, but with beauty being in the eye of the beholder, what do you see? Small town raised with honour, integrity, and diligence, scarce qualities that speak to the woman I am today. Cultured, driven and innovative, with a love for poetic writing, contemporary art, modern photography, and a passion for exploring the culinary arts, you'll find my appearance alone does not speak to my full range of depth. Maintaining an open, positive and progressive mindset allows me to appreciate the vast world of intimate luxuries and avant-garde experiences available to be explored with brilliant intellectuals, hopeless romantics and chivalrous gentlemen. 

I am absolutely weak to a chivalrous nostalgic that craves the raw satisfaction that is only found in the lost art of courting someone new, that is the euphoria I desire most in life. Monarchs fluttering in the pit of our stomachs lost in intimate conversation & flirtatious banter while ambient lighting washes over our satin skin. So enamoured by one another, the moment we meet, the rest of the world simply melts away... I want that, with you. With our natural chemistry igniting long before we have met, and our mutual lust for life, love and adventure, why would we settle for anything less than exceptional? Be the man you know a woman of my calibre craves most and sink your teeth into the opportunity the moment it is within reach. Allow yourself to elevate and invest in your our own private luxury with one of The Capitals rarest finds. 

Whether it is you and I lost in conversation on a rooftop terrace or the two of us jet-setting away, one thing is for sure, the memories we make will stay with us both for a lifetime. It all starts with you making a simple private introduction, from there our possibilities are infinite. Let's make a memory xoxo.

I look forward to us savouring our time together,

Alex B. Symone

____________________________________________________________________________________________

IMG_1037.thumb.jpg.fdd170c2460f0a9bd5e213299db4bd10.jpg

AVAILABILITY | SCHEDULE

My availability is now limited to select days and hours. Outside of the listed schedule, I am able to accommodate those that provide an EMT Deposit. If we have met previously then you are welcome to host us at your desired location at a time that works best for your schedule. My current schedule will always be pinned to my profile on Twitter and is updated daily with all of the relevant information. Once my site is released my availability can be found there until then, thank you for referencing the information I have made available to you on Twitter. Thank you for your understanding in this.

AVAILABLE TODAY 5:30 PM - 2 AM

(IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO CONFIRM THE TIME YOU WOULD LIKE TO RESERVE VIA TEXT)

COMING AVAILABILITY AFTER TODAY

IMG_6985.thumb.jpg.64e32863b644f5b2c93f9e4bf5f998eb.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________

COMPATIBILITY

I have found the most memorable connects are made with those that require professionalism, discretion & competency during the booking process. Followed by a bubbly, upbeat and engaging personality when relaxing in one another's company. Finished with a vivacious, open-minded rendezvous that perfectly embodies the insatiable essence my images so clearly exude. Title/Race/Appearance/Age/Religion or Political beliefs are never factored into my consideration of whom to meet. What I do consider when an invite is extended to me, is integrity, etiquette and stability. Thank you for exemplifying a True Gentlemen when corresponding privately and conducting yourself similarly when meeting in person. I feel so blessed to attract such an exceptional gentleman like yourself and look forward to us getting to know one another. 

CODE OF ETHICS

As a Contemporary Entrepreneurial Influencer, it is my job to inspire and engage Private Investors while building genuine long-standing connections with Private Investors from various backgrounds, professions and beliefs. And to do so while surpassing the industry standards, instead, making the bold choice to elevate us both and meet my own higher set standards by conducting myself in a discreet and professional manner with honour, integrity, tact and grace. In doing so it allows all parties to absorb a full understanding of not only our Agreement or Arrangement but also see the advantages that come when we Invest in Private Luxury, rather than simply buying a standard service. My mission as a Modern Entrepreneurial Influencer is to build authentic relationships with Private Investors from various walks of life that echo my own core values, crave genuine personality and find satisfaction and build authentic connections.

INTRODUCTIONS | CONTACT

Thank you for providing the pertinent information needed to secure our meeting within your introductory text message. Please reconsider making a phone when inquiring or booking as they are not discreet and attract unwanted attention if the information is vocalized. Thank you for your understanding in this and refraining from making phone calls.

1.-copy.thumb.jpg.203ac6760b7921fe046f012a9bda2d7c.jpg

RSVP IN ADVANCE SO WE DO NOT MISS ONE ANOTHER

613-902-2467

SOCIAL MEDIA  - @AlexBsymone

Twitter | Instagram | Snapchat($25) 

DISCLAIMER: I have recently made the business desition to collaborate with a local studio to allow us a safe space to meet and relax on my mandatory deposits.

This was a thought out business move that included an extensive in-depth interview with Management and I feel confident in this shift and will ONLY be available

for hosting at the two sister studios, thank you. If we have previously met outside of the studio then you are welcome to host, please email for more details. In the

coming weeks, my website will be reopened as I am currently doing some editing as I have agreed to new Terms & Conditions with the new team. You can look

forward to some fabulous new content on my website and social media in the coming weeks.