Personified Addictive... Naughty Captivating Elegance... Miss Alexx Banks & Tiffany Marie Moncton’s Luxury Dream Team

Welcome to the Crème de La Crème of Moncton’s Luxury, Elite, Finest  Gentlemen’s Playground. Highly Recommended, Reviewed & Verified.

La Vie est Belle mon Cheri’s 

Distinguished Gentelman, Exquisite Lady Lover’s and Our Adoring Couples. I’ll be accommodating @ Touched By An Angel Massage.  Pre-Book your Cuddle date and Much Much more as we wish not to miss you. Hotels visits are welcomed. 

Connect & Endulge in a sensual Docent massage, Blissful Bubble bath time or steamy shower for 2.  My Adoring Lover’s Hosting comes Effortlessly and with Great Pride. Come relax with a Sophisticated class of wine, be consumed in romantic music with a hint of soft inviting candles too soothe you fully.  Arouse & Raise all Your Sences in a Pleasured Doubled Paired Session with a Breathtaking Angel in Delectation’s of Delight if you desire.  

Let me Spice up Our Encounter, Fantasies Completely. I await Our Indelicate Rendezvous Together Anticipating New Adventure’s We Shall Share 

506 864 0353

Miss Alexx Banks 💋

3030B794-2326-42FB-B569-E46AF80DE688.jpeg

47D735F5-88D3-44C7-BBB8-4B76451F621C.jpeg

B1E739FD-431E-4F5A-80A8-1B0DA631DEE0.jpeg